Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

vyst posted:

1%ers always enjoy a cold Miller Lite after a long night of murder, and rape.

LOOK BRO SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA HAVE PISSWEAK BEER TO WASH AWAY THE SHAME BRO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
After watching 4 seasons of Breaking Bad over the last few weeks this show is doing nothing for me

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

FateoMcSkippy posted:

This entire story is just a huge loving mess.

My stepmom just said "I don't even know what's going on anymore" and she's about as into this show as a 60 year old woman can be

Also, just fyi, watching this show with your stepmom is incredibly awkward

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Pope's lieutenant owns

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

Can I just root for Pope's crew to kill everyone including the Sons?

If you're not already doing this you're a piece of poo poo

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

:staredog:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Pope crew best crew

edit:

STAC Goat posted:

Can I just root for Pope's crew to kill everyone including the Sons?

:unsmigghh:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

KidDynamite posted:

pox, holmes.
plague, holmes

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Hahaha quality parenting Tara

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

"Hey, dude I hosed one time, harbor felons for me?"

NO DONT HURT UNSER

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

ChesterJT posted:

Why can't the CIA protect them in prison? Or just get them out for that matter? And while we're on the subject, the CIA can't get big guns for themselves? I wish this show still made sense.

No you see because a cartel that is frequently referred to as having a paramilitary arm needs to rely on hillbilly bikers to procure guns from the Irish because ______________

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

The Clay -> Piney transformation is hilarious. Like, nothing should perfectly capture how much Sutter is a writing hack than that. I can only assume Clay not being able to support the bike is directly leading to the Piney three wheeler. Its just so hilarious that I'm pretty sure SOA is turning into a comedy.

You know, if the show hadn't burned an innocent girl alive.

Even that was pretty funny

"Oh, no. No, no. Not my baby. No."

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

niethan posted:

From the creator of browalk.gif

brawkwardlean.gif

I just watched this episode and I was laughing so hard at this I had to pause the DVR. I'm so glad I'm not the only one

Like, seriously, how does the director not see this and reshoot it? Come on

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I checked the thread to see if you guys were talking about Half-Sack yet and find out Opie is dead.

I didn't even realize I had missed an episode, and I barely care that my favorite character is dead. SOA why can't I quit you

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Gazaar posted:

So did Sutter watch Breaking Bad and want a wicked cold and calculated robot of a villain like Gus?

Yeah, Pope feels a lot like like that character viewed through a mirror of bad acting and terrible writing

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Kekekela posted:

You could do a Pokemon Let's Play in here and no one would give a poo poo.

Haha

I stopped watching this show a few weeks ago but I am still really enjoying reading this thread. Your collective suffering steels my resolve to not watch this loving show

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

LobsterMobster posted:

John Teller's death certificate says "Murdered by Clay Morrow and Gemma Teller through motorcycle sabotage".

Sounds like a mystery that Jax will need to spend 11 episodes getting the bottom of. Season 6, here we come!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

richardfun posted:

At this point, I pretty much watch this show so I get to laugh reading this thread afterwards.
I assure yout that this thread is still a loving goldmine even if you're not watching :ssh:

JohnSherman posted:

This show, and every single character in it, is so impossibly retarded. I don't even understand how they manage to wake up in the morning and get dressed without accidentally strangling themselves. I feel like the mere act of walking should be too complicated for them. I finally understand what it is like to utterly despise a show to the core.
See?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

h_double posted:

Specifically, they are smuggling Qassam rockets bought from Hamas.
HAHAHAHAHA, seriously?

Oh my god, Sutter does not know anything about anything. I am very sure the Chinese need to buy flying pipebombs from the Palestinians, yes. Next the USA will be buying IEDs from Afghan insurgents

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Cluricaun posted:

Well note that I said 'better' and not 'Justified levels of loving radness' because it's crystal clear at this point that Sutter really isn't capable of writing or running a show by himself that would be much good, I just wonder if it would have been different if after S1 he'd been given the Sunny treatment.

I would totally watch this show if Danny DeVito joined the cast.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

TheSpiritFox posted:

And in the final season he fucks up somehow and gets patched out, but he won't get the tattoo removed so the last episode will end with Jax standing behind Abel asking "Fire or Knife?"

I would never complain about this show again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

BlindSite posted:

Does anyone else think this show has been a little more intentionally humorous the last two or three eps. Happy with the bell, Jax poo poo talking with Nino about him taggin' his mum and stuff?

I thought it was a nice change.

It seems like they're trying to give Jax a personality other than "dour rear end in a top hat" lately, and I like it.

• Locked thread