Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you getting the Wii U?
This poll is closed.
Yes 9031 65.25%
No 1191 8.60%
Maybe 808 5.84%
I'm an idiot 460 3.32%
Waluigi 1603 11.58%
Waa 748 5.40%
Total: 13841 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Question about the Pro controller: Any word as to whether it can be used instead of the Wii Classic controller for Wii games that support it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

I'm pretty sure that's what it is replacing.

Commissar Ken posted:

If it's anything like the setup on the Wii whenever you're playing older games it wont recognize newer items. So i'm guessing no until they say otherwise.

Let me rephrase my question.

If I want to play Xenoblade Chronicles or any SNES or N64 games via the Virtual Console in "Wii Mode" can I use the new Pro controller or do I have to use the Wii Classic?

• Locked thread