Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gabriel Grub
Dec 18, 2004
I can't believe how good Shortwave is turning out to be. Scott Aukerman has really stepped up his game with producing this show. Highly recommended for anyone who listens to music podcasts. Warning: little to no comedy content; shockingly well put together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gabriel Grub
Dec 18, 2004
My theory is that the ad agency hack listened to half of one episode of CBB, heard the word "earholes," and said "Oh, I get it, monkey cheese lol random males 18-35." Presumably just after writing a totally epic Stride ad for AV Club and sucking a million cocks.

Gabriel Grub
Dec 18, 2004

LesterGroans posted:

So, I've listened to a couple Fogelnest Files episodes now and I don't think I like it.
Well I got AIDs, but other than that I'm doing pretty good.

Gabriel Grub
Dec 18, 2004
His meltdown over Tim Tebow joining the New York Jets is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Classic sports+atheism rant.

Gabriel Grub
Dec 18, 2004

jeffullrich posted:

The most impossible scheduling of 6 people ever known to podcasting.

Why did it not go out over Earwolf Presents?

And welcome to the forums.

Gabriel Grub
Dec 18, 2004
Hey, what happened to Shortwave?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gabriel Grub
Dec 18, 2004
Pretty disappointed that Jake Fogelnest doesn't seem to know about Million Dollar Extreme, considering that watching YouTube is pretty much his full-time job.