Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

Politicalrancor posted:

There is a pretty important law suit pending about exactly this, and apparently soon the free ride is going to be over.

Can you go into more detail about this? My girlfriend just finished grad school and is sick of all of the unpaid internship crap she's seeing around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!
Yo when can I get some new episodes of Cyber Thug Radio, boss man?

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!
Did anyone watch Kroll Show last night? I was shocked at all of the talent on screen during the "Sex In the City: For Dudes" part. I also completely lost it at Jon Daly asking whether or not "My Wife!" is still a funny thing to say. I don't know if that is an in-joke in that circle of friends or not but as an avid CBB listener it killed me.

I also really hope Mikey and his curling coach make an appearance on CBB!

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!
Holy poo poo, Harris was a Jeopardy clue today. I almost fell over when the clue popped up saying, "Harris Wittels' book..."

RIP