Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarthXaos
Oct 27, 2010

yronic heroism posted:

Maul better not bite it for real without first solving the Ahsoka continuity snarl.

I think it would make more narrative sense for it to be Dooku who does that. Would add some extra oomph to the scene when Anakin kills him in III.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarthXaos
Oct 27, 2010

swickles posted:

Its a kids show. Its going to end with Asohka becoming a jedi knight and either just disappearing, or being sent off on a special mission in deep space and her getting her own spin off when she awakens from cryo sleep in 80 years. In fact, this is going to be the new trilogy, if only because Star Wars LOVES to gently caress over its fans.

A kid's show the second episode of which involved battle droids sadistically joking around while busting open escape pods so that the people within would die.

DarthXaos
Oct 27, 2010

Lurken posted:

In the EU, isn't there a whole sect of schismatic Jedi led by Djinn Altis at this time? Or are they being Ignored by everyone because they were just an excuse to have Luke's lady friend from Children of the Jedi be DTF as soon as se got a body without canon being obliterated.

Snips has options, is what I'm saying.

I hope one of the things Disney does is reboot the EU completely. Even the good parts, most of them were written before episodes 1-3 so it takes some pretty convoluted logic to keep them canon. The EU needs a DC-style Crisis to clean it up.

• Locked thread