Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which show has the most (current or future) jobbers wrestling on it?
This poll is closed.
WWE NXT 62 16.36%
WWE Superstars 75 19.79%
WWE Saturday Morning Slam - lmao this thread is old 24 6.33%
WWE Main Event 22 5.80%
Impact Wrestling 196 51.72%
Total: 379 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

achillesforever6 posted:

We can still do the Ascension, who was originally apart of it when they had like 5 people on it?
Well, Epico, Racquel Diaz and Ricardo were part of the group at various points in FCW.

Mason Ryan's not doing much and that Richard Harrow looking guy Enzo Amore could be added to the lineup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Perigryn posted:

Well, Epico, Racquel Diaz and Ricardo were part of the group at various points in FCW.

Mason Ryan's not doing much and that Richard Harrow looking guy Enzo Amore could be added to the lineup.

Mason Ryan now looks like a barbarian so he needs to be a part of the WWE's future Barbarian division.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I just hope they can reach some kind of agreement or something in a few months so we can get Ascension on TV.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I don't see Cameron coming back to WWE/NXT. Battery against a cop is a serious offense in Florida. It's considered a third degree felony, and you have to serve up to five years in the pokey, and I doubt Cameron will get off easy. :cop:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
ASAB. (All Superstars are bastards)

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

DarkstarIV posted:

I don't see Cameron coming back to WWE/NXT. Battery against a cop is a serious offense in Florida. It's considered a third degree felony, and you have to serve up to five years in the pokey, and I doubt Cameron will get off easy. :cop:

Well Wade did.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

DarkstarIV posted:

He's already been future endeavored.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Perigryn posted:

He's already been future endeavored.

I know. But some people think he'll be back after things cool off, but the dude might go to prison because of battery against a cop.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

He has a chance if he just punched a cop. If he beat the snot out of a cop, I don't think we'll be seeing him again.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Couldn't battery just mean he did something like drunkenly shove a cop as opposed to trying to beat the poo poo out of one? I figure that's far more likely than him swinging on the police.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Battery is just the umbrella term for physical violence. Could be a shove, could be a kerb-stomp.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Conor O'Brien's twitter posted:

Creativity - like human life - begins in darkness...#WEWILLRISE"
Wonder if he found a replacement already

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Just realized watching the show again that Xavier Woods is billed as being from Angel Grove, California. And that he trained in Hip Hop Kido under Zach Taylor.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Suben posted:

Just realized watching the show again that Xavier Woods is billed as being from Angel Grove, California. And that he trained in Hip Hop Kido under Zach Taylor.
I'm not gonna lie, I was waiting for an "Ernie's Juice Bar" reference next.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Suben posted:

Holy poo poo, I missed that last part. When I heard "Angel Grove", my thought was "oh, the Power Rangers used the name of a real city." But now I'm guessing not. I kinda hope they run with it, and get him a stable of friends in colour coded tights.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I seriously didn't catch any of that until it was pointed out to me.

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Holy poo poo, I missed that last part. When I heard "Angel Grove", my thought was "oh, the Power Rangers used the name of a real city." But now I'm guessing not. I kinda hope they run with it, and get him a stable of friends in colour coded tights.

And they have a 5-man finisher.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

November 30, 2012

Otunga vs. Santino
Recaps recaps recaps
Brodus vs. JTG
Recals recaps recaps

December 1, 2012

Jinder vs. DiBiase
Layla talks about English
British superstars segment
Kidd & Gabriel vs. Usos

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Wow, R-Truth is a really bad commentator.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Suben posted:

I noticed that too. He also yelled out "It's Morphing Time!" and did the pose before hitting that somersault clothesline finish.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Jay 2K Winger posted:

I noticed that too. He also yelled out "It's Morphing Time!" and did the pose before hitting that somersault clothesline finish.

NXT Power Rangers

Black Ranger: Xavier Woods
Red Ranger: Richie Steamboat
Pink Ranger: Audrey Marie
Blue Ranger: Jake Carter
Yellow Ranger: Anya (Russia is in Eurasia, close enough)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

achillesforever6 posted:

:lol: that opening DB promo

I'm way behind but I just saw this and goddamn if Bryan doesn't make me laugh each time. I don't know how the hell Kane held it together for the long camera hold on his face after Bryan stormed off.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jerusalem posted:

I'm way behind but I just saw this and goddamn if Bryan doesn't make me laugh each time. I don't know how the hell Kane held it together for the long camera hold on his face after Bryan stormed off.
It's amazing how straight faced some guys like Kane and Undertaker can be.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

It's amazing how straight faced some guys like Kane and Undertaker can be.

They've worked with Paul Bearer. That's like a crash course in not corpsing.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Tubes? Really, Layla?

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

December 5, 2012

Full show.

Part 1 McGillicutty vs. Cesaro, Axl Keegan vs. Bo Dallas
Part 2 Yoshi Tatsu vs. Corey Graves, Gavin Reid vs. Roman Reigns
Part 3 Leo Kruger vs. Tyson Kidd

Looks like a couple good matches this week, but nothing exceptional.

December 5, 2012

Kofi vs. Antonio
Kofi & Truth vs. Antonio & Barrett

In-ring action was great on Main Event, but holy poo poo Miz and Truth doing commentary at the same time was painful. They're a "shield of injustice," Miz?

Chinston Wurchill fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Dec 7, 2012

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Main Event was great this week, NXT sadly has to wait until after work.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
That Swiss Death ruled also is it just me or does Antonio do that neck crank thing to prevent himself from doing the Ricola Bomb? It almost looked like he was going to go for it at the end of the match.
E: I love the glasses that Kassius wears, it makes him look like such a douchebag.

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Dec 6, 2012

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Random NXT thoughts as I watch.

- Holy gently caress when did SHAH get freaking amazing? I mean he's been good for a long time but he was brilliant against Cesaro.
- Bo is slightly more interesting now, he's now a slight step above boring.
- Corey Graves is going to be a US/IC champion within a year guaranteed.
- Roman Reigns now effectively signs the mat after winning. :allears:
- Kassius appears to be going more and more hipster every week, his turtleneck is stupidly overblown at this point.
- Leo Kruger has the best entrance in NXT now the Ascension are no more.
- Those kids who were shouting for Tyson to get up after he ate poo poo off the ropes confirm that kids are the best wrestling fans.
- Potential for Regal/Kidd vs Ohno/Kruger is delicious.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chinston Wurchill posted:

December 5, 2012

Part 1 McGillicutty vs. Cesaro, Axl Keegan vs. Bo Dallas
Part 2 Yoshi Tatsu vs. Corey Graves, Gavin Reid vs. Roman Reigns
Part 3 Leo Kruger vs. Tyson Kidd

Tried to watch this, dailymotion started playing an ad with a Christmas carol blaring non-stop over the top of the audio, with no apparent way to turn it off (plus I have ad-block installed!) so, welp, forget that!

What I saw of Cesaro/McGillicutty was good though.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Tried to watch this, dailymotion started playing an ad with a Christmas carol blaring non-stop over the top of the audio, with no apparent way to turn it off (plus I have ad-block installed!) so, welp, forget that!

What I saw of Cesaro/McGillicutty was good though.

Here's a full-show link from what is quickly becoming my favourite video-hosting website.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Has NXT television been doing anything with French Stallion or PAC yet?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Meat Recital posted:

Has NXT television been doing anything with French Stallion or PAC yet?
They both just recently joined the roster, with PAC debuting at these tapings.

Speaking of Stallion, WTF is with this photo?! :stare:

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Dec 7, 2012

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Here's a full-show link from what is quickly becoming my favourite video-hosting website.

Thanks, appreciate the link!

Watching Main Event now - I could watch Cesaro wrestle forever :allears:

Edit: Holy hell what a match! Technically two matches but that was still 30 minutes of entertaining goddamn wrestling - wow!

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Dec 7, 2012

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

If Cesaro isn't a main eventer by the end of 2013, gently caress this world.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

VogeGandire posted:

If Cesaro isn't a main eventer by the end of 2013, gently caress this world.

He's a giant, strong, charismatic and incredibly talented guy. I can see him winning Money in the Bank next year. As it is he's pretty much single handedly revived the US title in the 4-5 months he's had and I think has only been pinned 3-4 times since. Dude's going to be world champion before next Wrestlemania.

Also yeah, my Twitter feed exploded last night when PAC showed up at the tapings. Can't wait for that set to start.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Perigryn posted:

They both just recently joined the roster, with PAC debuting at these tapings.

Speaking of Stallion, WTF is with this photo?! :stare:

Maximizing the bulge! Sylvester "TheStrong" is a good name for an egotistical French dude.

With the US and IC title scenes brushing up against each other, I wonder if they're heading in a unification direction, or at least toward one person (i.e., Cesaro) holding both belts?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Stallion, Cesaro and Sandow (and gently caress it, throw Regal in there too) would make the most :krad: stable of all time.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
They clearly think Cesaro is a good hand, given how he's been on nearly all their TV shows within the past month. Always on Raw and Smackdown, Main Event two weeks in a row, NXT several weeks in a row, Saturday Morning Slam a few weeks back, and at the last NXT tapings he was there only for a dark main event(very minor spoiler).

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I think Regal is influencing HHH a bit and that's why Ambrose and Cesaro are getting such strong pushes. Which, if so, is JUST FUCKIN' DANDY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I heard someone put across the idea that Jack Swagger could come back as a babyface and beat Cesaro for the US title. If done properly, that would shoot Cesaro to the main event and do great things for Swagger.

But yeah, I'm expecting the midcard titles to be unified pretty soon. Possibly at Mania.

• Locked thread