Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

I was going to do a lot more but after I was able to select and copy paste a section of this image I haven't been able to do it again anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Zip posted:

I don't know what technique you were using but sometimes if you're copying and pasting data after it to get that weird overlay effect I got earlier, I noticed that occasionally it seems like the image just locks and no amount of editing gets it to change effect.

I thought maybe I was the only one this was happening too. (I also thought I was losing my mind because I was removing whole chunks of data and getting no effect when viewing the image).

I used the free select, hit enter and then inverted the color. Then I copy pasted the part I free selected, moved it and tried to mess with it's transparency (I'm no good at GIMP), and it showed up just slightly darker without doing anything.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I was seeing what more I could do and got this:

I went to see if I could make the edges of the image darker to focus on the center, and I placed the light behind the image and this immediately interested me.

I think the unintended is better than the intended when it comes to this.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

SeXReX posted:

What I edited and the glitched individual channels are available at http://imgur.com/a/04VRv

drat power rangers. That's awesome.

• Locked thread