Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Does this count?

I pretty much stole it from Chairlift's Evident Utensil video, and was thinking about making a music video with it, but with some drawn solid colors on top.
I will definitely check out the thread and trying new glitch art methods, since they all end up looking boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
This isn't strictly mine, and it's old already, but I've worked with after effects a bit on blending frames and fading in and out of stuff to make this loop from the video Evident Utensils and used it as a sig. Thought this thread could appreciate it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lord Lambeth posted:

I sort of double dipped with that glitch tool posted earlier. I glitched the base image once then based a few glitches off of that glitch. I also printed out a poster.

I plan to mount it a bit better for a show I'm in but it's good enough to show people on the internet.

nice

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

AphexMandelbrot posted:

It's been a while since someone posted to this thread.

I guess I'll post to this thread.

In the past two months I've been pixel sorting. A lot.

these are great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

AphexMandelbrot posted:

After around two months, DeepStyle works like I want it to and someone paid me in AWS. This is the first time I've booted into Windows in a month. I'm waiting on 12gb of VRAM.

The future is VRAM.
The future is CUDA.
Jesus Christ the future is CUDA.

http://imgur.com/a/Gliwg

computer are now also better than me at art.

• Locked thread