Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Claimed! My holiday sanity thanks you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Oct 28
[/quote]

Grabbed this one. Thanks! Me and the wife are going to binge I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying tomorrow!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Moddington posted:

Come one, come all three, get your anime right here!

Mar 31
Took this one, thanks!

Alan Smithee posted:

I've never used CR, how come I can watch MHA for free without commercials? I'm on Ep. 8 and nothing is stopping me....
Oh! That actually happened to me once on the Roku. The anime i was watching would cut to the commercial loading screen and after 2 seconds it would just continue.
Figured it was a glitch. It eventually got fixed so I could see the same 5 Israeli Tourism ads.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Grabbed this for more Ueno. Thanks!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Heads up folks. Just logged into Twitch and found that the Prime Loot of the month included One Month of Premium Crunchyroll.

If you haven't done so, link your Prime account to your Twitch to access the offer (they also occasionally give you a free game or DLC add ons).

Twitch will generate a code for you to redeem. It's apparently valid until Dec of this year so you can hold onto it for that Winter break anime marathon you've been putting off.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
poo poo, looks like my month of Crunchy is up.

Expires Sept 22

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Thanks man, grabbed this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Indiana_Krom posted:

People still use them, so I still post them:
Expires 10/20/2020
I heard CR was moving away from these since they launched a tiered Premium membership, so it's still appreciated when y'all post 'em!