Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoredog
Apr 10, 2002

It's funny, my girlfriend (32) didn't drink a drop before 2 years ago. Last weekend, at a friends house party, she drank WAY too much and while writing in the depths of being miserable, she wondered how alcohol was legal while weed wasn't. Weed doesn't make you fall down stairs. Weed doesn't make you puke your guts out for an hour. Weed doesn't make you feel like death incarnate the next day. Weed doesn't make you beat your chest in a show of manliness and start fights.

Yet it's illegal, while alcohol is legal and glorified. And if you smoked weed in the past 30 days you will fail new-hire or random drug tests. But you could be a belligerent drunk that beats his wife and kids and have no problems.

Our oligarchy that made it illegal can go suck a black cock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoredog
Apr 10, 2002

Fragmented posted:

You don't have PM's so i have to call you out here. Black cock? is sucking a black cock worse than any other cock? What the gently caress man. I don't think you meant much by it but holy poo poo dude.

Contextual joke because part of their campaign involved racist fear mongering about 'scary black men' getting stoned and being psychotic rapists.

• Locked thread