Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

GramCracker posted:

Unfortunately when people mention that they drive a station wagon, others immediately think of this:

There's nothing "unfortunate" about that wagon. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

KakerMix posted:

I've owned two wagons, both AMCs.

1974 AMC Hornet Sportabout wagon which was as 70s as you could get, in great shape, and I drove everywhere, including various hundred and thousand mile trips. This is ~my car~ that I'll pine for all my life, I miss it so.

The other was a utility for when the Hornet was packed away in the garage for winter, a 1985 AMC Eagle wagon.

mutata posted:

Speaking of, here's mine that I just picked up. I'm pleased with it:

I love you both.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Never change. :allears:

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

LloydDobler posted:

I guess I'm kind of a dork

Looks like it, yes :cheeky:

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
See the dude straddling the headlight, with the long hair, shredded jeans, and untied hi-tops? Give him an Anthrax tee instead of whatever it is he's wearing and that was me in 1990.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
nm

Dagen H fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Aug 17, 2013

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

LloydDobler posted:

Someday I'll be a grownup and be able to get one of the newer gen wagons. Here's to winning the lottery I suppose.

Surely your dad can find you a totaled one to fix at a deep discount?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Well darn. That would've been a beautiful thread. :allears:

• Locked thread