Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rscott
Dec 10, 2009
If I had to limit myself to one car it would be an E34 540i touring. Speed, Class, and Practicality. Can't beat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Confused_Donkey posted:

Current again (before the black interior swap:

I plan on building another one (I collect these things) Which will be an E30 Touring / M60B40 6Speed V8 swap. This will be my new daily driver.

I just came

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Man I look at the E30 I have parked outside and that picture and all I can do is shake my head and wonder how that monstrosity comes from that. Ultimate driving machine my rear end, that thing looks like the hunchback of notre dame. Who would actually want to be seen in something like that? It's ridiculous.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Those look like M5 ninja stars to me

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

PhotoKirk posted:

So Chevy managed to copy every terrible aspect of the PT Cruiser. Good to know.

The exteriors were designed by the same dude so it's not so surprising. A friend of mine has a HHR that isn't a SS and it's like driving a loving tank, you can't see poo poo.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

mik posted:

I've been half-heartedly looking for wagons and noticed this M5 up for sale near me:

:eyepop:

literally my dream car, money unlimited

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
it must be true love when your wife goes drag racing for a season even though she really doesn't give a gently caress

"ughhhh whatever I'll drive this car really fast if it makes you happy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

nm posted:

Because they are the best looking wagon?

E34s look better but I'm a sucker for those quad headlights

• Locked thread