Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rarbatrol
Apr 17, 2011

Hurt//maim//kill.
My Volvo 850, platinum edition:

Top of the line, back in 1996. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rarbatrol
Apr 17, 2011

Hurt//maim//kill.

MetaJew posted:

In some cases, I believe these spoilers help to change he airflow over the rear and might aid in keeping the rear glass cleaner.

There's a lot of turbulence behind most hatches that will result in the rear end getting really filthy.

This is especially true in light rain or a snow storm as well. If the snow is wet enough, it'll end up coating the entire backside of your wagon. I was considering getting a spoiler for my 850, but I'd need to get the platinum paint right, which I've heard is difficult.

rarbatrol
Apr 17, 2011

Hurt//maim//kill.
There are no wagon pictures on this page.

Edit: Until now.

rarbatrol fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Jan 27, 2013

rarbatrol
Apr 17, 2011

Hurt//maim//kill.
I moved this weekend, and was able to cram a 30" x 18" x 48" dresser , a disassembled desk, a queen size mattress, and two large suitcases into my volvo 850. I discovered that you can take out the rear seat bottoms for an extra 6" of room lengthwise when folded down, while also freeing up the space in the footwells.

• Locked thread