Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Horrible picture, but I <3 my WRX Wagon.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Vigo327 posted:

Yeah... that's because it is. Real shame, too, because it's a decent car otherwise.

Sounds like you're avoiding the bigger wagons (mpg concern as well?)? Before we got the prius my wife was driving a Dodge Magnum that she stole out of from under me right after buying and proceeded to slowly ruin. It had tons of space, great safety (ABS, Stability Control, Brake Assist, could be had with side airbags, plus 3800lbs), averaged 22 with her driving and 24 with me driving. I got high 25s, low 26s mpg on the highway. Not impressive for me but for the size of the car it sure makes is300 mpg look dumb. No manual and while it can be made to handle easily, it won't accelerate great with the v6s unless you put some $$ into it. I figure that has about a 17% chance of fitting your wants but it didn't cost me anything to type it.

Legacy GT Wagons with a 5spd are drat near unicorn status. As far as it being too close to your Saabaru to be interesting, i'd be more worried about the Legacy Wagon making you lose interest in the Saabaru.

What about the SRT8 version of the Magnum?

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

http://www.speedhunters.com/2015/02/hammer-of-gods-the-hms-h63-rs700/

:getin:

• Locked thread