Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

Seat Safety Switch posted:

It's about time.

First I had this 06 WRX wagon...

Wow, we are wagon sisters :hfive: (minus the turbo)

2006 Impreza 5speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

BoostCreep posted:

Thread tag is a lie. I see no intercourse in any of these wagon pictures.

Foreplay count?

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

InitialDave posted:

Parents had one new in exactly that spec. Underpowered, vague steering, then it blew a head gasket. Probably their least favourite BMW of all they've owned.

All that seems fixable now. :clint: ///M Wagon

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

Kidney Stone posted:

This is mine (ok, mine is blue):

A 1999 Hyundai Elantra GLS Wagon with 115 HP, a 1.6 l. engine with 250.000 km on the clock.

Starts and drives ok - except it is starting to feel quite old and tired when accelerating (sometimes the RPMs shoots up, and then down again to a normal level, and there's no pulling power).

Manual trans? Could be the clutch slipping.

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

DreamOn13 posted:

Buying a 2006 Saab 9-2x Aero on Tuesday. Pumped.

Yay, we can be 06 wagon bros. :hfive:

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
I'll fill you for free if you make the trip. ;)

I realistically will only ever use one more fill, so I'll toss you the extra one if you want.

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

DreamOn13 posted:

Crosspost from the Subaru thread. Just picked it up on Tuesday, already loving it.

Nice wagon, sir :golfclap:

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

88h88 posted:

many happy days were spent wedged in the back listening to that rather distinct engine/gearbox noise whilst drawing things on the steamed up windows... <3

My son will say the same thing about my Subaru wagon. ;)

THANKS GROUP-N.

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
True men do it with packing peanuts.

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

Sir Cornelius posted:

That's not a wagon, it's a hatchback. Get out!

It's more wagon than the current model. :colbert:

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

Sir Cornelius posted:

To claim that there exist things worse than the currently discussed not-a-wagon does not make the not-a-wagon an almost-wagon. It's a hatchback and a provocation. Hatchbacks does not belong here.

Why do you want to divide use so badly? Mr. Cornelius, tear down this wall!

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

KozmoNaut posted:

I'm getting heavy Mazda 6 vibes from it, as well as some general vague sort of European wagon vibes as well, which is not a bad thing at all.

I like it.

I'm thinking a Citroen grill, Mazda style lights, and an rear end end from an Audi. Now apply a wagon body on a nice smooth Aston Martin body style...

Success.

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

Solar Coaster posted:

Just recently did the flathood conversion on my 245. Love this wagon and will not get another car because of it.

Ha, my friend's old Volvo he put up for sale. Flatnose does look cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

100hp has been fine for the B-segment in the past, and with good suspension and a 5 speed it still is. I do wonder how hard it would be to fit the 'skyactive' 2.0 in that little bastard. Hell, make that the only engine option, the mileage might not even change.

Skyactiv-D :clint:

• Locked thread