Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Love Shovel
Apr 25, 2010

Lakedaimon posted:

How do people feel about the DLC/Season Pass stuff for Infinite?

Well, I thought the pass was a little pricey for what you got. I actually enjoyed Clash in the Clouds. If you liked the combat in the main game, you'll probably get a kick out of the arenas. At the end of the day, the unlockable Museum content was pretty meager.

I really liked Burial at Sea, it was exactly what I wanted. Quite tough at times. The balancing in general was a little off.

The one that's coming out could be cool. It's focused on Elizabeth and there's not much info yet. I also think it's the last DLC they're making for the game.

The extra gear you get is absolutely worth it. They're honestly better than any you get in the base game. Real game changers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Shovel
Apr 25, 2010
Are you absolutely sure you got every vent up to that point? I was in a similar situation before realizing I had missed actually closing the vent in the restaurant.

Love Shovel
Apr 25, 2010

oswald ownenstein posted:

and how imprinting is done

That was one of the parts that just didn't hold up under any sort of scrutiny. Levine had a perfectly good explaination for Protector pair-bonding in Bioshock 1, and was elaborated on in #2, but they threw it out the window for some bullshit.

• Locked thread