Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Man this game was amazing. It took me 20 hours without even managing to find everything because there are just so many areas where I would hang out and enjoy the scenery for long periods of time. I also really liked all aspects of the story and the ending really got to me.

The combat wasn't always fun, though I loved the climactic final battle. I liked all the vigors, but only had a couple of guns I enjoyed using. I was also pretty bad at it apparently since I died quite a fair amount and was playing on Medium. But really the gameplay is just a lens for me to experience the setting and stories for this series so I don't really care too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

GreatGreen posted:

And something about survival horror in parts.

There really isn't any of this, in case it was a selling point to you for some reason.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

They are not. I've never gotten that first one period.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

You're the one who chose to steal from poor people. :colbert:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I think it was about 5-6 hours. Definitely quite a bit longer than the first.

E: Though that's with exploring everywhere and trying to get into an area I didn't have access to for half an hour. :v:

• Locked thread