Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Meme Emulator posted:

Is this game going to be like XCOM, where its 12 gigs, but if you take out the prerendered cutscenes that are saved seven times over for every language available it shrinks down to 2gigs?

Uncompressed prerendered cutscenes yadda yadda. Except in the case of XCOM, it installed the hi-res cutscenes, but used the lower-res ones, for extra giggles.

What was it that made Max Payne 3 balloon so much? I'd heard that they'd left literally everything uncompressed a while back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Is there any downside to taking cash from Elizabeth? All I've seen so far is that the amount given seems to depreciate after a while.

Also, "Tip your hat to the Vox" anyone know what that's referring to? Because I just spent a good half hour wandering around aimlessly.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

I'm planning on playing BaS 1&2 back to back. Roughly how long would this take? I know the first is about 2-3 hours, but I've not seen any estimates on the second.

• Locked thread