Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

A slight necrobump I guess, but I finally got a vita recently and I finished K's Bad End, and I'm immediately trying to work on K's "good"? end, but read I can't do that until I unlock something or other. Will it just shove me to the bad end?

If I've already done the puzzles before, can I just skip to the end or something, or does that only matter if I haven't gotten the gold pieces in the puzzle rooms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Well that's something, do Dio's ending then ally with luna, and this guide says I'd end up in the Control room, but I'm in the security room and a whole big flowchart just opened itself up that wasn't there before.

It's really weird to pick one option then go back and have Phi/Alice bitch at me when they end up picking the opposite results as me. Stop screwing with my gaming!

I just realized Sigma asks if it's okay to put it in (the key), every time he's around the girls. At least he asks permission...

GreenBuckanneer fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jun 12, 2014

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Would buy in a nanosecond.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Pork Pie Hat posted:

I've just realised that finishing this game gave me my first ever platinum trophy. Yay me. It's only taken many many years.

Yeah same here, I just don't have the patience or time to get platinums for games that require timed reflexes and hundreds of hours of learned talent. Gimme the plat for putting the puzzle together, that's all I ask.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

It always weirds me out how Sigma never is shown his face as far as I remember other than in the intro. It makes sense that he is called "grandpa" in the start, knowing the ending(s).

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Junpei Hyde posted:

So I was thinking of getting VLR for my Vita so I can hear the English dub. Does the Vita version have the save/PEC room bugs?

No.

Have fun.

No honestly the only thing the 3DS version has over the vita version is the ability to see the room codes on the top screen. And the stylus.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

There is no way I'm watching anything other than a video LP of that or playing it myself. I ain't about to read all those fuckin words in image format.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Austrian mook posted:

I played it on ios

I don't have plebe phone hardware. I do have a DS tho, but eh...

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Are the other KID games any good?

I started Ever17 and it's neat but the production values are pretty poor, and the story is very kind of all over the place and confusing.

I'm pretty sure someone's an android here, based on initial gameplay.

Knowing his later games, I don't think I'm reading into it that much.

GreenBuckanneer fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jul 15, 2015

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Zero Time Dilemma comes out next month? OH MY GOD

• Locked thread