Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I almost got my guy to Edgeemperor but then he randomly died at 51 literally a month after his genius strong heir died. Now Gavelkind fragmented my kingdom among my cousins and I'm just an Edgeduke again. Now the Edgepope is crusedging the kingdom and I'm going to have to start over. I was about to reform Edgeness, too. Oh well! That's just how Crusedger Kings II goes sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
More edges than Catherine itt

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Im on the edge of my seat here!

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I almost got my guy to Edgeemperor but then he randomly died at 51 literally a month after his genius strong heir died. Now Gavelkind fragmented my kingdom among my cousins and I'm just an Edgeduke again. Now the Edgepope is crusedging the kingdom and I'm going to have to start over. I was about to reform Edgeness, too. Oh well! That's just how Crusedger Kings II goes sometimes.

Tears are flowing from my eyes, yet I feel no sadness. Clearly I have ascended to a new level of nobiledgity.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYg1N1h1i4M

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...
Edgequire.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

mystic pimp posted:

I'm almost 100% whoever put it on Yandex.Disk tampered with it but god bless 'em anyway because that loving mod had me in tears.

Yeah. It was definitely tampered with. I followed the mod until it got too far into being extreme for the sake of being extreme. Even the normal version got a little :wtc: by the end.

Even so, the last version of the mod was actually pretty neat mechanically in that janky alpha sort of way. I remember it had an actual scavenging system and open world levels to dick around in that let you gather resources while dodging hordes of zombies. Which is something that pretty much no Warband mod has ever had.

It was also immensely buggy and there was the aforementioned racist confederate nation versus post-apoc america or whatever.

Edgeit: Also I remember there being a "slave" unit for the confederacy and the nazis. So at least it was self aware about what shitlords that sort of group would be.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Oct 25, 2016

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Sounds like we all got fuckin' Edge-ecated.

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Oct 25, 2016

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Now I'm wondering if anyone's modded the Ace Attorney games. People have done speedruns of them, anything's possible.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wuA9V_sqRA

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdfU9al-4GA

Mendrian
Jan 6, 2013

So does he actually flip over a cart and steal the gold or what?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Mendrian posted:

So does he actually flip over a cart and steal the gold or what?

Yeah, this definitely needs more investigation.

I want to see "Can you bring me a weapon?" and have Mr. Meeseeks beat a Whiterun guard to death and retrieve his sword and bring it back to you, trailing a bunch of guards with him.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Would you believe that the ratio of horrendous, soul-searing poo poo to awesome stuff in this thread is pretty bad? Like 40:1 or so? Well it is, and now that I've learned that first hand I'll be writing the new OP this weekend. So last call for poo poo you want in it.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Just make sure there's some elephant size dick titties and realistic horse vaginas and we're good.

Orv
May 4, 2011
I've got two paragraphs of only-sort-of hyperbole that will just be wall to wall hyperlinks.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Ghostlight posted:

Just make sure there's some elephant size dick titties and realistic horse vaginas and we're good.

Friend, I'm afraid you overestimate the noble elephant.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
A very straightforward Skyrim mod video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGjsnZ_-IwQ

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

im the whiterun guards doin Devil May Cry moves

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Yeah, Fantasy Nature is a freaking annoying spell card. Survival spells really are the worst.

greententacle
Apr 28, 2007

Mr Bubbles

xthetenth posted:

Friend, I'm afraid you overestimate the noble elephant.

What if he meant the size of an entire elephant, not just the elephants...dick titties?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I did.

I might still be overestimating.

psivamp
Sep 6, 2011

I am expert in shadowy field of many things.

Young Freud posted:

Yeah, this definitely needs more investigation.

I want to see "Can you bring me a weapon?" and have Mr. Meeseeks beat a Whiterun guard to death and retrieve his sword and bring it back to you, trailing a bunch of guards with him.

That would be amazing. It would also be a difficult task to mod in.

Would also be interesting to know if they can die, since they can't die until they finish their assigned task.

Backhand
Sep 25, 2008

I Killed GBS posted:

im the whiterun guards doin Devil May Cry moves

I can't wait to see one of those dramatic leaping attacks putting an NPC straight into the ceiling of a cave, and keeping him lodged halfway through the texture.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Orv posted:

Would you believe that the ratio of horrendous, soul-searing poo poo to awesome stuff in this thread is pretty bad? Like 40:1 or so? Well it is, and now that I've learned that first hand I'll be writing the new OP this weekend. So last call for poo poo you want in it.

Not going to lie. I'm tempted to make a trip through the slab to see what I can find and help skew it even further.

Edit: Aha. Ahaha. AHAHAHA. I barely even had to look. Oh god what the gently caress. :stonk:

SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (2016-10-15) 0.1 posted:

In a nutshell, this mod will add several types of parasites as complements to Skyrim diseases.
Each will come with their own mesh, trigger, healing method and side effects.
I am also working on a questline to unify them during gameplay.

For example (included in this first release), sex with Spiders will come with a chance of vaginal infection by spider eggs.
You will have to figure out a way to cure that infection (no side effect yet except for increased arousal during sex and inflated belly).
I will eventually add lore, quests and dialogues to seek help in removing the parasites (or using them strategically).

Parasites included

- Spider eggs (vaginal) / sex with spiders / chance of detached spider penis in addition to eggs
- Chaurus worms (anal) / sex with chaurus
- Estrus Tentacle attacks / harvesting chaurus eggs / EC+ required
- Tentacle Monster armor / chance of infection when attacked by Estrus Tentacle

- New: Added Parasite - Monster Tentacle armor
- New: Added Parasite - Estrus Tentacle attack (EC+ required)
- New: Added Parasite - Chaurus Worm
- New: Added Parasite - Detached Spider Penis
- New: Added Parasite - Spider Eggs
- New: Add Stomach Rot effect to spider eggs
- New: Implement and test spider eggs
- New: Implement parasites equip/clear functions
- New: Set up folder structure for scripts, meshes and textures, and MCM files
- New: Add dialogue topics for removal of parasites
- Fixed: Bad initialization of slider values in MCM menu

No pictures. I'll spare you that much.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Oct 26, 2016

gyrobot
Nov 16, 2011
A daily reminder that LL take on a game is to make it as close to FATAL as possible.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Archonex posted:

Not going to lie. I'm tempted to make a trip through the slab to see what I can find and help skew it even further.

Edit: Aha. Ahaha. AHAHAHA. I barely even had to look. Oh god what the gently caress. :stonk:

Spiders do not work like that :mad:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

pm that post to CJacobs

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Archonex posted:

So that's where Hideo got the idea for the plot of MGSV.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

gyrobot posted:

A daily reminder that LL take on a game is to make it as close to FATAL as possible.

Is there an anal circumference slider for the true experience.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Senior Scarybagels posted:

Is there an anal circumference slider for the true experience.

Do you really want to know?

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Orv posted:

Do you really want to know?

Look up FATAL and weep.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Bitch I know what FATAL is. I meant does he want to know if there's a Skyrim mod with an anal slider.

There is.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Surely in Skyrim it would be better served as a stat you could level up through use?

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Oh dear god the Abyss is looking out from our own eyes now, what have we become.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Gaze too long into the abyss, and find out it's full of fully modeled, textured and statted spider eggs

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Maybe some stuff about modder drama, mod history 101, and how different types of games produce different types of bizarre mods (like skyrim v doom v xcom/civ).

E.G. Doom mods are more focused on using existing assets and try to provide more in the area of levels and weapons, while Skyrim mods are more focused on providing original content and providing more customization and depth.

Mikedawson fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Oct 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Mikedawson posted:

E.G. Doom mods are more focused on using existing assets and try to provide more in the area of levels and weapons, while Skyrim mods are more focused on providing original content and providing more customization and depth.

Doom mods are about how many shotguns you can stick on the screen while Skyrim mods are about how many breasts can be put on the screen.

• Locked thread