Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe

CommissarMega posted:

Also, can we post weird/creepy but still good mods here? 'Cos I've got this one NWN2 mod that's rather creepy, but actually has a pretty good storyline and novel game mechanics behind it.

Sounds to me like it matches the thread title perfectly. Shoot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'm kinda surprised nobody's ported over the Daedric Chainsaw mod from oblivion to Skyrim yet, I had a wonderful and strange couple of hours of fun with it, years ago: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/11607

It's an animated greatsword-type weapon with spinning wheels along it made of oblivion-type spikes, and it's amazing.

Jinh fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Dec 11, 2012

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe
Well, we do have the 390 page griefing thread, probably the most comprehensive collection of those stories on the internet. That, and some of the forum's guilds/clans stretch across multiple games (Starfleet Dental) and have some real semblance of leadership and organization, as well as a more solid recruitment pool by using the Games forum. A good amount of our gaming groups tend to be either high-level players or amazing story-generating griefers, and with our forum's name and culture the latter half is the part that people remember.

SA is also known for giving hell to other internet communities in general. We tend to like our fun at the expense of others.

Jinh fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Oct 23, 2013

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe
He or she probably posted screenshots and someone else asked for it.

• Locked thread