Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Lucas is only going to be a "creative consultant"? YESSSSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Use the Thrawn Trilogy as the script, rake in millions

skip to the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, using the original cast :unsmigghh:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Devs are saying that the game will play at 60fps across all systems which is pretty interesting.

Also, from the gamestop description:

quote:

Pre-order Star Wars Battlefront and receive Early Access to the Battle of Jakku!

Pre-order Star Wars Battlefront and on December 1st, 2015, be among the first players to experience the Battle of Jakku*, the pivotal moment when the New Republic confronted key Imperial holdouts on a remote desert planet in the Outer Rim. Taking place in the aftermath of the Rebel victory in the Battle of Endor, players will experience the events that created the massive, battle-scarred landscape of Jakku shown in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Players who pre-order Star Wars Battlefront can fight the battle one week early. All other players will get access to this content on December 8th, 2015.
Learn what happened before the events of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
2 maps set on the all-new planet of Jakku
7 days early access for those who pre-order Star Wars Battlefront
Available as a free download to all players on December 8th, 2015

New Republic canon confirmed?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Mindisgone posted:

Why is this thread 500 pages chock full of "Lucas is not directing, this will be BETTER!"

If I am not mistaken (maybe I am???) Lucas is responsible for creating this universe we are all (seemingly) in love with. Also I am pretty sure he played a major role in the original 3 which everyone seems to love so I think I missed the part where he is a giant rear end in a top hat making GBS threads on one of my favorite movie franchises.

Red Letter Media does a pretty good spot on each of the three prequel movies. Yeah it gets a little weird at times but he makes some great points

http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

The Sisko posted:

Well I though that Battlefront trailer was good, showed some interesting things , what do you guys thi-:yikes: .

It's gonna look good and be real fun. People are mad that the non-gameplay trailer that EA said they were going to show didn't show gameplay

• Locked thread