Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
If this gets us an HD re-release of the original A New Hope with no alterations, then Disney will forever be the greatest company in the world of film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

gameday posted:

So basically anyone will be better than Lucas at directing, but who do we WANT to see get the job? They must have a short-list already if they're releasing in 2015.

Nicolas Winding Refn. We'll finally get the Kyle Katarn movie we always wanted.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
I know Jar Jar Binks because I banged his neighbor a whole bunch when I lived in LA, so this conference call is high priority for me, obviously.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Disney wanting to milk this for all this worth in every way humanly possible, so this is going to turn into hot garbage sooner than later.

quote:

Even he doesn't seem that interested in doing anything more with it though, considering when they were making games with Luke (like Jedi Knight 2) he wouldn't voice him.

Why would Mark wanna betray the long running, historic Wing Commander franchise?

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

Cross-Section posted:

Yep, they get Indiana Jones too, just heard it on the stream.

Shia tapped for new Jones trilogy.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Q&A session now, sweeeet.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
In the beginning, the Disney guy acknowledged the "17,000" characters in the Star Wars universe. So the EU will certainly be tapped.

THRAWN. THRAWN. THRAAAAWWWWN!

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
The loving nerd asking about 3d and gaming on the conference call is making me want to kill myself.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
:siren: Facebook/Social games confirmed :siren:

Bringing you the breaking news from the conference call, I am.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

How weird, same thing happened to Darth Maul.

THERE IS NO CANON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
http://www.eonline.com/news/395615/...es&dlvrit=79438

quote:

Sounds like Carrie Fisher knew what she was talking about when she said she was going to return as Princess Leia for Star Wars: Episode VII.
Though the actress' rep later said Fisher was "joking," George Lucas went and told Bloomberg Businessweek that, even before Lucasfilm was sold to Disney for more than $4 billion, "we had already signed Mark and Carrie and Harrison—or we were pretty much in final stages of negotiation."

Hold on, I'm going to the liqour store and buying enough booze to drink myself dead.

• Locked thread