Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
47 minutes in and we finally get three exos up, then the server crashes :(

Also my black armor isn't showing and it's selected in options :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Brackhar posted:

As a comm it'll be insta-win city for me most days now. The difference between having an experienced comm vs not is massive. :smugdog:

My marines were too busy playing with the aliens in the alien hive, go to the waypoint to defend/build an extractor :argh:

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
You don't know how happy I was when I bought a grenade launcher and found it had changed from the crappy beta thing to a weapon of mass destruction :dance:

Now where is my HMG?

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

octoroon posted:

HMG is now called a minigun attached to the exosuit, so you'll need to get an exosuit to experience old-school HMG madness.

You can't fly that around with a jetpack.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Second game played, second server crash after 40 minutes :argh:

• Locked thread