Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Cardboard Box posted:

I made a video demonstrating my exceptional driving skills.

Pfft, look at this scrub driving on roads at the start. Everyone knows the best way to drive is to just go in a straight line between you and wherever you are going.

Edit: Actually the great thing about the cars in this game is that they are surprisingly durable and you can go off cliffs for quite a good distance before they explode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Zaphod42 posted:

For sure, but does that mean I have to carry a flamethrower for the rest of the game in case a heavy ever shows up? It'd be nice to start the mission, go "oh, heavies on this one" and grab a flamer. Or go "hm, stealth, better swap for bow and silenced pistol". Or "wow, lots and lots of guys on this one, I think I better get out the machine gun"

Instead I just take my 4 favorite guns everywhere.

Once you get the knife takedown you can use that on basically every heavy, just charge up to them, circle around, and stab them to death.

• Locked thread