Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!

vektuz posted:

Any word on whether this will have the famous ubisoft always-on always-connected drop you instantly if your modem hiccups copy protection?

Because my internet is notoriously droppy.

I think Ubisoft said that they dropped that system in favour of a 1 time activation when you first install it.

Another thing to note is that of course this has disappeared from the UK steam store. loving retail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!

Davoren posted:

So what's the story with some Ubisoft games not being on Steam in the UK? Most notably this and Assassins Creed 3, despite AC3 actually being out too.

I've actually been waiting to get AC3 because if this, but I don't want to wait for this game. :(

The most common theory is retail pressure. They don't want to lose their already non-existent PC sales to steam so they stop people buying it for a couple of weeks. Happened to Skyrim, Saints Row 3 and Space Marine and god knows others.

• Locked thread