Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ToastyPotato posted:

So is there any legitimate reason NOT to preorder this? I am not usually one to preorder anything, but seeing as the game is only a couple of weeks away, I'm thinking about it, if only to also get Far Cry 1 for free (because hey, free game!)

I guess if you hate fun, you shouldn't preorder this, it'll make you very angry.

I got my preorder paid and am amped as hell to use a tiger to kill pirates and then set the tiger on fire because I need his skin to make a holster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

SpazmasterX posted:

In the very last outpost I captured, a komodo dragon rolled up right after I took out the very first guy. Those privateers were woefully unequipped to deal with it. It took out the entire base, heavies and all, then started coming after me. I actually felt bad about putting it down after it had done so much to help me.

Same just happened with a tiger, I was trying like the third time to take a camp then suddenly it's tiger time and everyone had no loving clue what to do.

Then I shot the tiger with flaming arrows and cackled.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Noirex posted:

I once thought Cassowaries were just a type of harmless turkey and look how horribly wrong I am.

My first death seriously was me seeing Cassowaries, going 'oh cool some kinda jungle turkey?' and breezing through a swarm of them.

Then the talons came.

• Locked thread