Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonkish
May 19, 2004

The story is really poorly told and you should just consider it dressing for letting you run around and murder everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

Pharmaskittle posted:

Yeah, I'm not very far in (just met Citra) but the storytelling is kind of garbage. I still really enjoy the story missions though because they're great scripted sequences, and I like all of the characters to varying degrees except for the PC himself (although that seems intentional).

Yeah, the protagonist and his dipshit friends are just about as unlikable as can be. The best characters I came across were Vaas, Bud, Willis, and Sam. Willis barely gets screen time, but Sam is awesome. Vaas is a letdown only because the way they told the story is lovely. Bud is both an rear end in a top hat and strangely likable.

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

What the flying insane holy gently caress just... what?!

• Locked thread