Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
Wait wait wait I thought this got delayed to early 2013? Oh man I hope this actually does come out next month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause

Ice Fist posted:

That's tatow to you.

(Hearing it pronounced this way bothers me for some reason)

It's "tatau" and it's an entirely different word than "tattoo."

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
They just had to have a mandatory poker game didn't they. Ugh I have no idea what I'm doing.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause

ScienceAndMusic posted:

I can't seem to get grenade takedowns to work. Any ideas? I sneak up behind someone, free takedown and click my mouse immediately after but it has never happened...

You have to click in the middle mouse button.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
Has there been a mod yet that gives you all the holster/weapon slot/etc upgrades? I'd like to do another playthrough without doing all the crafting again.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
Fun thing to do: set a way point to a radio tower far, far away from your current position, preferably with a lot of enemy outposts between you and it.

Travel on foot, load up on hardware, pretend you are playing open world Metal Gear Solid 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
Playing this is making me realize an open world Turok game in the same style would be the beaver's nuts. Can you imagine all those ridiculous weapons like the razorwind and cerebral bore while attacking an outpost of confederate flag waving cyborg poachers?

It's the game you never knew you wanted.

• Locked thread