Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
Dino, I just made your Keerai Kootu recipe and I was amazed! I didn't know it was that easy to make kale taste good. I also didn't know how violently the seeds would pop, so my kitchen is now covered in popped seeds. No harm done, though; the kitchen needed a good cleaning anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

mich posted:

Yay, dino is awesome. I made some collard greens based on the keerai kootu recipe for an Indian potluck and after someone who didn't like collards before tried it, they said it was great and two other people who previously didn't like collard greens gave it a try and also liked it, including someone who is from Kerala. :3:
Yeah, seriously - that keerai kootu recipe has been an introduction to healthier eating / leafy greens for myself and a few of my friends. It's really easy to make and doesn't require any "weird" or hard-to-find ingredients; it's just plain good. It also keeps really well in the fridge.

• Locked thread