Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeKalb
May 30, 2007

Hecho en West Germany
Love, GP

abraham linksys posted:

I loving love roller coasters like an old-school sperg loves trains. When I was a kid, I had a VHS tape with POV videos of a bunch of coasters (Viper @ SFMM, Alpengeist, Magnum, etc.) and got Roller Coaster Tycoon and it was downhill from there.

I used to be much more into the coaster/amusement scene but I have cut down a lot since I turned 18. I still travel to parks, keep up with some news (my coaster friends tell me anything interesting), but one day I just got too lazy to keep up with it all. I have more diverse interests now.

Someone I knew from a coaster forum - and is also a local goon - bought me my av.

My coaster count right now is 324. I've been on 324 different roller coasters, which among serious coaster enthusiasts isn't significant at all.

I had a hard time coming up with something nerdy, as I've never been into games, computers, or anime, but this post jogged my memory. I am a huge subway/metro fan, to the point where my ~*~first ever boyfriend and first EVERYTHING~*~ was a train operator. He taught me a lot about our local subway system, showed me how everything works, introduced me to a lot of people... he didn't care about how nerdy I was. I found out men don't care if the girl they talk to is the biggest sperg ever if she happens to be 29 years younger and willing.

As with coasters I have cut down a lot but I still make a point to travel to every metro system I am close to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread