Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blunt Force Trauma
Mar 16, 2008

No one gives a fuck about shit.
So fuck your shit.
We fuck shit up,
Cause shit's fucked anyway.
Shit is run in to the ground.

I don't wanna think about it,
I just wanna get down.
When I was in my early teens I was really big in to pixel art and the sprite comics scene. I used to edit sprites from existing games (mostly Megaman as they were always the most popular and made fantastic templates) for other people to use in their sprite comics. I also did original work but I mostly just traced existing line art and then made small changes/did all of the shading.

Here are some I did from one of the Breath of Fire art books:

(there are things about this final version that still bug me to this day :argh: )

I would spend days on each of these. I wish I still had that kind of time to dedicate to something :smith: Most of it is long gone, which is good because it was embarrassingly terrible.

Blunt Force Trauma fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Nov 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blunt Force Trauma
Mar 16, 2008

No one gives a fuck about shit.
So fuck your shit.
We fuck shit up,
Cause shit's fucked anyway.
Shit is run in to the ground.

I don't wanna think about it,
I just wanna get down.

BV posted:

How the gently caress are all you guys getting asked out? I don't play video games, watch anime, have long hair, wear a fedora, eat cheetos, or any of that poo poo and I have never even remotely been asked out in any fashion ever.

So I guess that's my nerdiest story.

I'm on the line between attractive and unattractive and I get a lot of female attention, but it's always from women that I have no interest in. I guess I'm unattractive enough to look like a safe bet so I get all kinds of weirdo girls flirting with me in really obscene and awkward fashion. If I was slightly better looking I would probably be too intimidating to the kind of girls who walk up and shove their interest in my face.

I've never done anything with a girl who has initiated something like that and I've only regretted it once. It makes me feel pretty bad rejecting homely, creepy, awkward, or boring girls all the time! Usually I just change the subject so a lot of them think I'm gay now.

Blunt Force Trauma fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Dec 30, 2012

• Locked thread