Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Skilleddk posted:

A girl literally told me she wants to suck my dick and I answered "oh really" :suicide:

This except her exact words were "we should gently caress".

And a different girl: "You can sleep here tonight if you want..." Oh that's ok I'll just go back to my dorm room!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler

joepinetree posted:

The first letters I ever wrote, at age six, were not addressed to Santa, or my parents, or anyone else in my family. The first two letters I ever wrote were to Reagan and Gorbachev. I wrote them asking them to stop the cold war and to destroy their nuclear weapons.

I didn't live in the US at the time, so my father mailed them to the respective embassies. And only the Soviets replied.

Well you weren't alone! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Smith

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler

jerichojx posted:

So did you get the job?

"my first job after college"

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Splicer posted:

The far better image is runecraft is some kind of lovely runescape knockoff that they spent all that time grinding up characters in the wrong game.

Like trying to fit in by buying a popstation.

Clearly it's a Minecraft full conversion mod to port Runescape into a singleplayer game.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler

DelphiAegis posted:

This thread made me remember that for English 101 in college as a first-day writing sample, I wrote out, from memory, the proper strategy and positioning for tanking Leotheras as a warlock, as well as specific strategy for the rest of the raid. I got an A in the class, but the professor wrote, "Help me.. what IS this?"

9815 hours combined across all my characters, 87.8% of that time spent on one character. I never idled. :cripes:

Jesus christ, that's 408 days. You need loving counseling dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler

BV posted:

That's less digits than a phone number.

Whatever, nerd.

• Locked thread