Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taliaquin
Dec 13, 2009

Turtle flu
When I was sixteen, I wrote an epic novel-length (200k words) Gundam Wing fanfiction.

To date, it's still the most devoted I've ever been to a project. :eng99:

I also still maintain what I'm told is the most comprehensive fansite for a particular comic book character. I pretend to be ashamed of that, but I'm actually not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taliaquin
Dec 13, 2009

Turtle flu
Round 2 for me:

General Panic posted:

Also, whilst I'm not sure whether this amounts to sperginess or some kind of Walter Mitty thing, for several years I used to deal with the boredom/stress of my Civil Service job by pretending that I was in fact a member of the Mafia.
I'm afraid of flying but because I moved abroad I have to do it if I ever want to see my loved ones again, so every time the plane is either taking off or landing (The Scary Parts), I pretend I'm Talia al Ghul in that scene from Batman: Hush where Batman cuts a massive hole in the wall of her plane and she just sits there not giving a gently caress. I'm a 26 year old woman.

I live with a guy I met on these forums. He shares some of the gamer problems in here.

Taliaquin
Dec 13, 2009

Turtle flu

heatherawr posted:

Its epyon.
gently caress yeah it is.

I am 27.

Pope Guilty posted:

I wrote a paper in freshman comp about live-action Vampire and aced it, though the assignment was to pick something you were into that nobody else in the class probably was.
That assignment sounds like something I gave my freshmen once, but I didn't get any papers on that. I did, however, get a paper on how hard it is to be a dudebro.

• Locked thread