Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephantgun
Feb 13, 2010

By the time I quit WoW (early 2011) I went through each character and type /played and added up my time played.

433 days :smith:

Also my freshman year of highschool someone pulled a chair out from under me when I was sitting down so I fell on the hard concrete floor, bruised my rear end and bicycle kicked him while screaming. It hurt like hell and I wanted to kick his rear end but couldn't stand up, but man what an embarrassing thing to do. Probably the most embarrassing moment of my life.

They said I looked like a turtle on its back :ohdear:

Elephantgun fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Nov 15, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephantgun
Feb 13, 2010

Retail Slave posted:

I used to make my own large math problems in Middle School and solve them for fun.

gently caress I forgot about this.

We got a math book that there were problems and we picked maybe 30 out of 200 pages to work from over the course of the year. I spent the first 4 weeks of school going through all 200 pages in my math book and solving every problem during homeroom/studyhall. When people asked why, I replied "for fun".

I was also really excited at the start of every school year because I would get a fresh new history book and I couldn't wait to get home and read it cover to cover.

:allears:

Elephantgun
Feb 13, 2010

When I was 11 or 12 me and my friend did a final fantasy dance (I think it was Yuffee's) whenever I won a round in volley-ball in gym class.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Elephantgun fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Nov 18, 2012

• Locked thread