Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Gilded Age
Mar 28, 2010
I played strip Mario Kart with a girlfriend.

I LARPed Ed Edd and Eddy under a slide while others dropped rocks on us.

I got the football during recess so I jumped in a puddle of mud so the others couldn't get me. :smug:

I simulated an rts during winter with seven others at recess. We used snowballs as currency and I assigned people work. One questioned my leadership and formed a second opposing group with FREE snowballs for everyone. He flooded my economy.

Edit:

In fifth grade, I explained to my friend what goatse and tub girl were.

The Gilded Age fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Nov 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Gilded Age
Mar 28, 2010

Pigmassacre posted:

In my last year of gymnasium I spent about 8 hours a day for 6 months scripting and designing a custom map for Warcraft III. It never got finished, sadly.
The map got me the highest grade available for the "big project" class everyone had to take for the last year, though. I also learned a whole lot about coding and it helped me choose my University major, so I guess that's nice.

I'm interested in what the WC3 map would be like. Would you please describe your ideal final project to me?

• Locked thread