Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pigmassacre
Nov 23, 2010

GARBAGE DAY

In my last year of gymnasium I spent about 8 hours a day for 6 months scripting and designing a custom map for Warcraft III. It never got finished, sadly.
The map got me the highest grade available for the "big project" class everyone had to take for the last year, though. I also learned a whole lot about coding and it helped me choose my University major, so I guess that's nice.

Since 2004 I have spent alot of time talking about, designing and playing custom levels for the game Jazz Jackrabbit 2. It was released in 1998. I still have a few levels that I work on and intend to release.

I still read sonicretro.org weekly. Whenever a new Sonic game is announced, I get super excited and read and watch everything about it I can get my hands on. I even have Sonic music on my phone as of writing this.

I don't think I sperged out too much in school, though. I had some insane ideas and things I wanted to do in front of my fellow schoolmates, but luckily I didn't. I kept my spergy hobbies to myself.

I did attend some anime/videogame conventions a few years ago. I thought the whole experience was super awkward though, except for getting to see Machinae Supremacy live and dancing my rear end off to Goto80 playing live. He even signed my copy of "Made on Internet"! That was awesome, and made up for the general awkwardness of just being there.

No regrets!

Oh god, except for the time I put on a crappy "Magic Show" infront of the whole school in the 6th grade. Dear god, that was awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread