Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Old Style Pilsner
Feb 14, 2012
Myself and several friends would, at one time, pack up camping equipment, rent several campsites in-line to each other at a nice, electric-served campground, and have LAN parties outside. You know, instead of camping. We would camp with computers.

I play Airsoft at least three times a week at a local indoor facility. I own more than five realistic toy guns. I have more than three camouflage sets, and several different ways to rig tactical gear.
I picked this up after the age of 21, despite having a pretty good sense of social anti-sperg propriety and get along fluidly with all kinds of different people, and I'm about to get a PSG-1 in trade specifically so I can display it.

I'm worried about myself and I'll need to find a pretty strange woman if I ever want to be touched sexually ever again. I'd better rent a storage unit and head over to YLLS.

Edit: For those outside the circle, Airsoft as a hobby/ sport as partaken in boils down to either Army LARP, or Fencing with guns. I fall pretty plainly into the latter category but if you know any avid fencers you know that it's not really a self-compliment.

Old Style Pilsner fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Nov 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread