Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zagron
May 10, 2012
I once made a character on Aetolia.

I bought several Warhammer 40K figurines.

Luckily I escaped both sperg-groups and the associated lizard-kin rape fic'ers and 40 year old basement dwellers who were hugely into them, respectively.

Now at the age of 23 I just sperg about pokemon nuzlockes (to people who are interested, unless I'm drunk).

oh, also i had '/sarcasm' on my high school jersey...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zagron
May 10, 2012

ellbent posted:

My linkshell (guild) party members had to continuously play the high, shrill, gym teacher whistle noise to wake me

I think this was definitely <call>s true purpose. After playing FFXIV i really missed using it to wake people up...

• Locked thread