Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Fedoras? Pfft. I own a fez. I have enough sense to not wear it on the street, though.

It was a serious mission of mine for a while (only half-serious now, because I realised how insanely impossible it was) to see every Sherlock Holmes film adaptation I could get my hands on. All of them. Even the bad ones. Even the obscure made-for-television ones.

Used to post terrible original and fanfiction on the internet when I was in high school. Slash fanfiction, some of it. Terrible slash fanfiction. Then my grandparents somehow found the website and read it. In another family that would have been a very bad thing. In my case... it led to my grandparents trying to encourage me to come out of the closet. Which was weird.

My mother rented all three LoTR movies five or six years back, and she watched them in twenty minute segments in between doing other things, and I could not do anything while she was watching because I was apparently the Authority On Tolkein because my family knows how spergy I am and it was constantly "Who's that? Where are they going and why? What's that? Wait, I thought that guy died." Eventually she proclaimed to me that she was pretty sure Frodo and Sam were loving. Thanks, Mom.

This list could get very long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread