Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
Ugh gently caress you guys are reminding me how many times I've skipped sex and dates for magic and computer games. And how little I regret doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

Chamale posted:

Now I'm 19 and my current kick is Magic: The Gathering; I can quote thousands of cards verbatim. I look at everyone else's posts in this thread about Magic and I think they're stupid for thinking it's a really nerdy thing. Except Abey, who jilted his prom date to play in a professional Magic tournament. I envy that.

When I was 17 I got offered a job writing for a video game magazine, but I couldn't do it because I was and am too nervous and socially awkward to handle writing articles that people would read.

I look at everyone's posts in this thread about turning down writing jobs due to being socially awkward and think they're stupid

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

Chamale posted:

I know it's stupid, but I was just unable to write something that would get published in a big magazine. There was a time when I was really nervous about posting on the forums because I just didn't like having other people read my writing.

I know I'm kidding, I had a WoW gf (she was super cute), I have no room to judge. :glomp:

• Locked thread