Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I said it very poorly.

What I should have said that I just realized after playing Survive, and then part of Adapt, it feels like none of the mission objectives were met.

- Hey Guys, Here's our chance to deal a crippling blow by killing a leader (he's not there)
- Hey Guys, Here's our chance to get a port ready for backup (goes way wrong)
- Hey Guy, get a supply truck (get hosed)

I could swear at least 3 missions turned into "run away and don't die"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Doctor Butts posted:

I'm playing the campaign and just about every mission is a failure.

If you mean that you fail every mission i would suggest that you turn off the "limited saves" option, it's just a needless hurdle in a game with very random AI and last minute surprises (which are fun).

If you are struggling with AI squad controls like i did, i suggest looking into voice control. I use the inbuilt Windows Speech Recognition with a custom macro i made, if anyone are interested in that i can make a more detailed post about that.

If you think that the missions suck, i can't really help you.

Edit: Oh, we crossposted. I think that those outcomes are there to hammer home the difficult situation the gorillas are in and make the "Win" part of the campaign sweeter, i don't know tho i haven't started that part yet and yeah it's kinda demoralizing.

Dongattack fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jul 21, 2014

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Dongattack posted:

I think that those outcomes are there to hammer home the difficult situation the gorillas are in and make the "Win" part of the campaign sweeter, i don't know tho i haven't started that part yet and yeah it's kinda demoralizing.

:frogout:

Did you actually see the ending? It's loving awful. There is zero resolution to the story at all.

I posted in this thread ~3 months ago when I played the thread about how angry and frustrating it was. Not because of game difficulty (it's loving easy as hell), but rather because of bugs in the mission design (bingo fuel made me very angry at the time -- most of my posts back then were complaining about that mission) and the poo poo story - not only do they tell you absolutely nothing during the campaign, but they also tell you absolutely loving nothing at the end, as well. Every mission is exactly the same.

:colbert: "Do this, soldier!"
:smith: "ok"
:colbert: "Oops everything is fubar omg BZZTT GO TO BZZT HURRY BZZT"
:smith: "omg wut do i do"

Love Stole the Day fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jul 21, 2014

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
It's also very (too?) subtle foreshadowing of the fact that (Win spoiler) defeating the AAF/CSAT on Altis or helping the NATO survivors/Guerillas was never actually a priority for Miller and his team, and on occasion they actively sabotaged NATO efforts (blowing up Mike-26 on Stratis to hamper the NATO invasion of Altis for example), to give themselves more time to steal that earthquake-generating technology.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Love Stole the Day posted:

:frogout:

Did you actually see the ending? It's loving awful. There is zero resolution to the story at all.

Eh, no i didn't see the ending cause i literally just posted that i haven't gotten to the "Win" part of the campaign yet. You are even quoting that D:

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Dongattack posted:

Eh, no i didn't see the ending cause i literally just posted that i haven't gotten to the "Win" part of the campaign yet. You are even quoting that D:

It was a trick question. There is no ending. That's how bad it is.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Finally. Someone who hates it as much as me.

Come. Lets hate together.

TheSpartacus
Oct 30, 2010
HEY GUYS I'VE FLOWN HELICOPTERS IN THIS GAME BEFORE AND I AM AN EXPERT. ALSO, HOW DO I START THE ENGINE?
I'm playing wasteland on the usual server if anyone would like to joibn, on the gooncave ts too!

Pimpmust
Oct 1, 2008

Not for ArmaIII yet that I know of, but finally the mod we've all been waiting for

Now if only ShackTac used it so I had something to watch.

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

Dongattack posted:

If you are struggling with AI squad controls like i did, i suggest looking into voice control. I use the inbuilt Windows Speech Recognition with a custom macro i made, if anyone are interested in that i can make a more detailed post about that.

I'd be really interested in this. The squad command missions are probably one of the big reasons I stopped playing along with limited saves but I'm going to be turning that off now.

Just keep in mind I have a super heavy New York accent, Kinects don't get along with me and I actually have to think about how to cover my accent when speaking. Would this be a problem?

Frosty Mossman
Feb 17, 2011

"I Guess Somebody Fixed All the Problems" -- Confused Citizen

Funkysauce posted:

I'd be really interested in this. The squad command missions are probably one of the big reasons I stopped playing along with limited saves but I'm going to be turning that off now.

Just keep in mind I have a super heavy New York accent, Kinects don't get along with me and I actually have to think about how to cover my accent when speaking. Would this be a problem?

I use GlovePIE, which was recommended in this thread earlier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWIfB-aM7h4
It's pretty good even with my finnish accent and definitely a vast improvement over the default control scheme.

I also recently found out about Articulate, which looks like it offers a much better experience than a GlovePIE with an Arma 3 script, but I haven't had a chance to test it yet.

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008

I don't think there are that many "maritime fans," though...

Also, the devs have a lot of different subgroups to please by that logic - maritime fans, fixed wing fans, people who masturbate to reload animations, etc...
Believe me when I say that they're both vocal and prone to repeating their "requests" after a sufficient period of BI ignoring them... as for the fixed-wing reference, I'm reminded of this little Reddit exchange involving my F-35B port:

FRAkira123 posted:

If only BIS have done that by the past instead of the kart, we would have a loving PLANE DLC right now instead of this lovely kart one..

MisterPompad posted:

Still frothing at the mouth, eh?
I didn't have the heart to tell him that DnA and RiE aren't worshippers of the skygods...

LCL-Dead posted:

I love the maritime aspect of A3 but not in the sense that I absolutely must have ships that can be driven or must have every moving part animated with working weapons, etc. I use almost all of the maritime assets currently available as simple backdrop props or something upon which to kick a mission off (Chortles recent LHD for example). A large base, not neccessarily mobile, but something I can stage a few vehicles on and wow my team with.
Mmm, your vision is seemingly 1:1 with what BI did in Arma 2.

I suppose the big issue comes down to how the the engine lets you simulate "ships as bases for infantry and vehicles" as BI and yourself both chose, or "ships as moving combatants with naval weapons" as several Arma 2 mods and Swedish Forces Pack's Norrköping do, but not simultaneously due to the lack of "walking on moving ships" (or rather, infantry and vehicles alike being able to maintain correct friction with a moving ship deck) and potential collision-detection issues (hence the sometimes talk about maximum model sizes). Gnat's Fast Sea Frame is the most high-profile Arma 3 example of the former, capable of acting as both but not simultaneously, hence workarounds such as it having otherwise-unnecessary passenger "seating", while even the static Nimitz and (I'm told) my own LHD port have "hole in the geometry" issues due to them consisting of script-assembled portions instead of a single continguous hull as the Arma 2 faux-Arleigh Burke destroyer and the Anzac-class frigate are.

While the scenarios that would require this might seem niche, nevertheless this still precludes scenarios where one could drive around and/or operate the weapons on a European multi-mission frigate while it simultaneously be a launch/recovery/service point for a helicopter or a boat (and/or have those stowed away in a hangar position without attachTo scripting) with infantry standing in a briefing room or grouped up to manually board either... or even the oft-talked about counter-piracy ship boarding scenario while the ship is under way. And that's even before getting into naval weapon ranges...

Then again, if either of you really wants to see how far the maritime :spergin: can go... here's some guy basically wanting to turn Arma 3 into Dangerous Waters or even Jane's Fleet Command. :psyduck:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Haha, had to check the spoiler, i was too curious. I don't care about the story tho, i just like the missions.

Funkysauce posted:

Nah, if not immediately, it will eventually be just fine since Windows Speech Recognition learns your voice with use, don't change your accent, just teach the program your accent instead. I haven't used GlovePie or any other ARMA specific alternative because i already knew how to make my own with the inbuilt software so i can't comment on those, but the main attraction to me is how easy it is to make edits, new commands and etc on the fly.

This is how you do it:

1: First you should start up Windows Speech Recognition and run through the start-up tutorials and such to setup your microphone, teach you a bit about how it works and teach the program your voice. The more you use it, the better it gets. Detailed instructions here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/set-speech-recognition#1TC=windows-7

2: Then you need to download and install the macro addon over here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13045

3: Make sure you are running WSR and the macro program, i'd make a convenient shortcut to both somewhere, WSR does not have to be listening or anything for this step tho. Now we're gonna make the actual macro.
Right Click Windows Speech Recognition Macros in the taskbar, choose new macro and select "Advanced" the XML option. I suggest pasting in the one i use and making edits to what you want to be different, here it is: http://pastebin.com/1APSHGBJ

The commands are the entries that look like this: <p valstr="8{100 WAIT}6"> ?Vee </p>

What the above command does is press the button "8" waits 100 milliseconds and then presses the "6" button when you say "Vee". Everything in between the quotation marks is the input the computer sends and the word(s) after "?" is what it listens for. If you want it to listen for multiple different words, just put more in there, like so: ?Vee ?Wee.
Can be handy with words that the computer struggles to pick up on.
It will not have any trouble understanding that you want it to listen for a sentence, like this: ?Assign Team Green
Keys with multiple letters need to be in brackets, such as {F1} and {F2}, single keys, such as k or t, do not have brackets.

Using the above knowledge you can make simple commands like: <p valstr="6"> ?Action </p>
That opens up the action menu for the selected soldier.

Or more advanced stuff like: <p valstr="|{100 WAIT}3{100 WAIT}1{400 WAIT}|{100 WAIT}7{100 WAIT}9"> ?Return Fire </p>
Which selects the entire squad, tells them to open fire and then tells them to "copy my stance" (so they chose their own stance based on what makes sense to them).

Then you finish up the macro, you may have to digitally sign it whatever that means and you are good to go.

Speech macros are in Documents/Speech Macros, the program will listen for every macro in that folder simultaneously, might be handy to move macros for different games/programs to a different folder if you end up making many.

If you need to change something in the macro, just tab out of the game, double click the macro file, do your edits, sign it and go back into the game with your changes now in effect.

Good luck and say if you need help.

Edit: One problem i just foresaw is that I'm European and you're American. There's different keyboards i think, so you may have to change "|" to whatever button you have to select everyone, i suggest using search and replace in a text editor.

Dongattack fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jul 23, 2014

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008
INFANTRY-RELEVANT poo poo

By the way, weapon inertia is planned, and to that end both fatigue and weapon sway will undergo further adjustment. As for weapon "resting"... As for why they don't just lift ACE/TPW/VTS weapon resting code: Also, on dev branch, there's now a "uavHacker" parameter on dev branch, allowing UAV Operators to change the side of enemy UAVs via action menu, after which they can connect to that UAV. (Dev DarkDruid explained that this was added instead of allowing use of a stolen enemy UAV Terminal, since "one stolen Terminal of your side and all your UAVs would be almost useless for the rest of the game", particularly in a persistent game mode.)

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Sniper Party posted:

I also recently found out about Articulate, which looks like it offers a much better experience than a GlovePIE with an Arma 3 script, but I haven't had a chance to test it yet.

I have, and it's great. It's designed for Arma 2 (unless he's updated it) but Arma 2/3 share much of the same order tree structure, so it works fine for Arma 3. Also you can download Articulate even if you're Jewish.

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008
Probably useful for those of you who play first-person-only:

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Chortles posted:

Probably useful for those of you who play first-person-only:

I dunno about that.. I play in first person only and I would much rather have my rifle up and ready, maybe with a tap of CTRL+D to put me into a lean on the corner rather than coming up with my back to it to glance around sideways. Other players, judging from how close to the corner he is when he first set up, are going to notice that shift in the pixels when the barrel breaks the corner as he's setting up.

---

Chortles, I'm working on fixing up the animations and sound paths on a B-2 Spirit a friend sent me. Want the files when I'm done?

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
Facing backwards with your gun down barely lowers your profile over leaning with your gun up, takes much longer and takes away your gun. Not really practical.

Shifting over and leaning is far more preferable.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Any suggestions for good singleplayer scenarios/campaigns to grab?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Strumpie posted:

Facing backwards with your gun down barely lowers your profile over leaning with your gun up, takes much longer and takes away your gun. Not really practical.

Shifting over and leaning is far more preferable.

Also not very stealthy with the giant NVGs mounted on the front of the head. Honestly if you're trying to be stealthy at least take them off during the day.

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008

LCL-Dead posted:

Chortles, I'm working on fixing up the animations and sound paths on a B-2 Spirit a friend sent me. Want the files when I'm done?
I'd be happy to take a look -- although USAF mod has its own B-2 in the pipeline which is probably more ambitious config-wise (although it'll have USAF crew as a dependency), and I'd have only a limited amount of time this weekend to take a look. As it turns out, I'm taking a look at the Fregata again, thanks to guys who in previous months found that with autocenter set to 0 in the geometry LOD of the model it can be configured as a floating but drivable ship instead of a static object...

Here's someone's purported findings of the sway on v1.24 stable branch, along with how fatigue and arm injury effect the sway, and...

AHHH gently caress :psyboom:

A full gallery here.

P.S. LCL-Dead, your Steam link on the BI forums is broken.

Keeku
Jun 3, 2005

Dongattack posted:

Any suggestions for good singleplayer scenarios/campaigns to grab?

If you enjoyed the official campaign, there's a great custom campaign in the making at the moment. Two missions released so far:
Resist: Road's End and Resist: Essential Requisite.

They feature voice acting and are about as good as the official campaign (in terms of quality).

Some other singleplayer missions I've enjoyed:

- Lion Claw (good squad based mission)
- Rookie (short and sweet, but worth a quick go)
- Operation Cold Rising I (the start of another pretty cool campaign. Only one mission so far though.)
- On The Other Side (Good mission. Been a long time since I played it, but I remember being very impressed at the time.)

Don't be afraid to go a fair few pages back on Steam's top rated of all time list. Some of the best missions only make it to the 3-4 page, and there's a lot of hidden gems that don't take off as much as they deserve.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Chortles posted:

I'd be happy to take a look -- although USAF mod has its own B-2 in the pipeline which is probably more ambitious config-wise (although it'll have USAF crew as a dependency), and I'd have only a limited amount of time this weekend to take a look. As it turns out, I'm taking a look at the Fregata again, thanks to guys who in previous months found that with autocenter set to 0 in the geometry LOD of the model it can be configured as a floating but drivable ship instead of a static object...

I'll post some screens of the model when I actually sit down and start working on it. A buddy of mine already loaded it into his game and said everything works save for actually being able to get into the bird, which, as we know, is an easy fix. He said it's gorgeous so.. I dunno.. It may be on par with the USAF one.

Chortles posted:

AHHH gently caress :psyboom:

A full gallery here.

The -ONLY- thing that disappoints me even slightly here is the lack of screenshots focusing on the cargo area. I'm assuming this is in development and not released?

Chortles posted:

P.S. LCL-Dead, your Steam link on the BI forums is broken.

I'm actually quite okay with this. ;) PM me if you would like to add me on Steam.

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008

LCL-Dead posted:

I'll post some screens of the model when I actually sit down and start working on it. A buddy of mine already loaded it into his game and said everything works save for actually being able to get into the bird, which, as we know, is an easy fix. He said it's gorgeous so.. I dunno.. It may be on par with the USAF one.
Sounds good to me, and if it's gorgeous then that's a bonus! Hahaha... but yes, I'd be happy to take a look. :)

LCL-Dead posted:

The -ONLY- thing that disappoints me even slightly here is the lack of screenshots focusing on the cargo area. I'm assuming this is in development and not released?
Never got a release on English sites to my knowledge -- and it's for the first ArmA.
:negative:

As is the USS Ashland (LSD 48):

On the other hand, as previously alluded to I was able to contribute to this:

LCL-Dead posted:

I'm actually quite okay with this. ;) PM me if you would like to add me on Steam.
Sent!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Keeku posted:

If you enjoyed the official campaign, there's a great custom campaign in the making at the moment. Two missions released so far:
Resist: Road's End and Resist: Essential Requisite.

They feature voice acting and are about as good as the official campaign (in terms of quality).

Some other singleplayer missions I've enjoyed:

- Lion Claw (good squad based mission)
- Rookie (short and sweet, but worth a quick go)
- Operation Cold Rising I (the start of another pretty cool campaign. Only one mission so far though.)
- On The Other Side (Good mission. Been a long time since I played it, but I remember being very impressed at the time.)

Don't be afraid to go a fair few pages back on Steam's top rated of all time list. Some of the best missions only make it to the 3-4 page, and there's a lot of hidden gems that don't take off as much as they deserve.

Play The Convoy that poo poo was bananas.
The same author did a mission called Enemy Supply that is great. It's bad that he didn't create more missions, he has a talent for it.

frank.club fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jul 26, 2014

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Thanks for the mission suggestions, i'll check them out! I tried Dynamic Universal War System and i really love the premise, but it just started flooding the map with so many units and dead bodies i think that the FPS just took a nosedive, too bad.

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008

Chortles fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jul 26, 2014

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Try the bardosy Iranian campaign. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167114-SP-Campaign-Persian-Tale-Iranian-combined-arms-by-bardosy

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008
*Reads the VBS3 User Manual, is absolutely struck by how much of it is a holdover from VBS2... and ArmA (or Arma 1), both visually (trailers aside) and engine/functionality-wise*

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Gonna be playing wasteland, maybe some breaking point tonight. Have to do a few runs with help, though.

also: I hate the squad commands in A3 because I miss all the specific commands that you got with OFP and ARMA

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Doctor Butts posted:

Gonna be playing wasteland, maybe some breaking point tonight. Have to do a few runs with help, though.

also: I hate the squad commands in A3 because I miss all the specific commands that you got with OFP and ARMA
KillerofLawyers and I more or less hit the motherload of retarded high-end loot in BP and we spent some time this morning amusing ourselves by bringing the hammer down on random Hunters on CA13. It's hilarious when some jackass takes a crack at you with an Enfield and you can respond by mag-dumping 60rnds of 7.62 at him on full auto.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Quit teasing me.

- So that B2 model is pretty stale. The animation timing on the landing gear needs to be completely redone. The rear aileron.. I don't think it's in the right place at all. The cockpit is alright but it looks like a port of an ARMA 1 model. The USAF B2 will likely be 10x better.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I have, what I think to be, a really cool idea for a mission/mod, but I don't have the ability to pull it off.

This would be a 'survival mission' a la Day Z/Breaking Point, and probably still have loving zombies, but there's a clear mission objective: get off the island. But the problem is the only way off the island is a helicopter, but its damaged, and only has room for 6 (depending on helicopter used) people.

To win, a group of survivors must fly away from the island to a random point in the middle of the ocean. Everyone else who isn't on the ride loses. If the helicopter is destroyed beyond repair, everyone loses.

The helicopter and its repair parts would spawn in random locations on the island. The helicopter could spawn anywhere, but repair parts would only have a chance of spawning in certain types of buildings. There would also only be a limited number of sets of repair parts that could spawn.

I was hoping this would go nearly the whole 9 yard survival bullshit route where players still have to scrounge for better weapons/more food while they try to complete the overall mission. The difference is that while other 'persistent' style missions have loot tables for building types that respawn: nothing in this mission respawns or refreshes except for players/zombies. Loot tables exist but only to randomize what will or will not potentially spawn in a building type.

I'm not sure how 'hardcore' I would like the mission to be (whether or not you're allowed to see other people in your group), but I want to try to force a few things into the mission, to push the gameplay:
1. Would like it to be group based, and each person can invite someone to join a group. Each group will have a group name (group red, blue, etc.)
2. Pop-up messages would inform all players when a group do certain things like picking up a part ("Red Team has taken a Tail Rotor!"). The hope here is that it would push other groups into either trying to get their own rotor or just find Red Team to take theirs.

The main idea (get away from zombie island) isn't novel because there was a mission somewhat like this back in the OFP days, but it was focused on co-op survival instead of competitive survival. Honestly for all I know there could be a mission like this out there right now but I haven't put a lot of effort into finding it. Actually I wouldn't mind if there was a co-op version of it as well. I just think the adversarial nature of multiple groups fighting to get off the island is sort of neat and would pull in more people.

The best missions I created where I updated and borrowed scripts from Armaholic and other (long gone- like, from OFP days) goons who were kind enough to straight up write a script or correct a bad script I wrote to make it work. Anyone still around these days interested enough in trying to get it to work?

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

Doctor Butts posted:

(Zombie Coop Idea)

This sounds a lot like the zombie-coop missions that ShackTac runs in Arma2. Small teams searching an island (in pitch black nighttime) for fuel/parts necessary to escape.

What I really like about those is that the teams aren't openly hostile to each other. It would probably require some kind of incentive system though on servers where players are less likely to play it that way by honor.

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008

LCL-Dead posted:

Quit teasing me.
Done, it's on Steam Workshop (as well as Armaholic, PlayWithSIX, and even Google Drive). Note that its current iteration represents HMNZS Te Kaha (F77), while the screenshots were taken before that and before the modder decided not to simulate the Harpoons -- which only the Royal Australian Navy config would have anyway -- and currently neither torpedo tubes nor the VLS are simulated.

LCL-Dead posted:

- So that B2 model is pretty stale. The animation timing on the landing gear needs to be completely redone. The rear aileron.. I don't think it's in the right place at all. The cockpit is alright but it looks like a port of an ARMA 1 model. The USAF B2 will likely be 10x better.
Ehhh, but so long as the B-2 model is available unbinarized then it's presumably still viable as a learning tool.

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008
Relevant for somebody I'm sure:

First, some guys have made a cool mod (depends on @CBA, and ASDG Joint Rails if you use ASDG Attachments) that works with some existing accessory mods or weapon mods that include their own accessories -- basically if you don't have this mod then the attachments are unaffected, but if you do then it lets you switch between different accessories (by classname) as if they were different "modes" for the same attachment; such as simulating the use of a magnifier over a collimator/holographic sight, switching between light and laser, cycling different sight reticles on-the-fly, or even a flashlight with adjustable (non-linear) light intensities, and all an attachment addon needs for compatibility is three config lines in each attachment's class (what the hint box should say when 'switched' to this 'mode', and what the next and previous 'modes' would be). Details here.

Second, back about a week ago dev branch got a hefty update to infantry movement: And finally...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o7Sapsr4Oc

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I'm going to have to give that mod a run through and see if it's really worth it.

--

Is TKOM really worth the money? I loved TKOH but only played through it once. Thinking about reinstalling it to see if any random missions pop up.

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008

LCL-Dead posted:

I'm going to have to give that mod a run through and see if it's really worth it.
HMNZS Te Kaha (F77) or MRT Accessory Functions?

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Chortles posted:

HMNZS Te Kaha (F77) or MRT Accessory Functions?

Both at this point. I'll be downloading them tonight once my kids go to sleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leekster
Jun 20, 2013
How do you ensure mission quality? I'm trying to make sure that missions that don't waste my group's time are played. What do I look for?