Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squido
May 21, 2005
Ask me about being a paedophile.

Mederlock posted:

Sorry to be the bearer of news that'll be bad to you, but it's using Arma 2's control scheme for helicoptor's, with the more fluid flight model(Not the sim parts, it's just less janky)+6DOF with TrackIR that Take On:Helicoptors.

The question on all of our minds though is does the loving rudder work now? Man that was annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squido
May 21, 2005
Oh god this is hell, i've got to wait two and a half weeks to get internet installed at my new flat aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I wonder if I can download 7 gig tethered through my mobile :v:

Squido
May 21, 2005
To remove jank that has provided so many laughs over the years is bittersweet indeed

Squido
May 21, 2005

Cooked Auto posted:

Most importantly;

People can now alt tab safely.

:mad: why must they insist on trying to fix all the funny things about Arma