Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

A turbo, AWD pickup truck car? It's like the more insane, Japanese cousin of the Syclone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

May be an obvious question, but did you try swapping the new plugs around? You might have gotten a bad one in the new set, stranger things have happened.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

leica posted:

The stove I had in my garage had me sweating like it was July in January :)

I find that living anywhere in central FL works well for this, too.

The downside is that you have to live in central FL.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Ask this guy for some advice. :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIsG_8TVokw

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Nice, but I gotta say I'm not a fan of the blacked-out headlights look.

;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Mat_Drinks posted:

That wasn't what I was getting from the discussion, but if that was the intended thesis I possibly agree until I think about the Corvette, CTS-V, SS and all of the other insane LS powered vehicle GM makes and then I still don't want to give Hyundai credit until they're making better enthusiast vehicles. drat the economics of it all :colbert:

Ask Dasvolk about the driving enjoyment he got out of his Z06. Enthusiast vehicles are great as long as they, yknow, work.

• Locked thread