Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

some texas redneck posted:

Just reading this has really turned me off on Hyundai in general. I know they make some really great cars these days (... aside from the Veloster), but from a warranty aspect it seems like "gently caress the customer, we got our money" when things go pear-shaped.

x2. I had been looking at a few different new/late-model Hyundais a while back but as this story progresses I'm becoming very glad my old Mazda-based Kias are as close as I've got to that company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

If 'Go all out' is advice you're taking (and hey, it's good advice) then some sort of gently caress you lime green should be on the table. I'm thinking like Jeep Gecko green but with some metal in it.

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Apr 27, 2016

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

Any local, reputable exhaust shops in your area? A good shop could do a decent job using off-the-shelf parts.
Yeah, economies of scale factor heavily on exhaust stuff, you need something really popular for good kits to exist at a reasonable price. $2k at a good exhaust shop will get you a lot further.

• Locked thread