Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Tornado is the best because she is such an abhorrent little poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Mr. Lobe posted:

I wanna know what's going on with Tank Top Girl.

She's lifts mad weights and beats up bad guys with her rippling muscles.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

wet your whistlers mother posted:

:yeah:

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
And in the inevitable conflict between Tatsumaki and Caped Baldy, she will finally realize how bad she's been and chill out a bit.
Also it will be the vendetta of the ages.

Until Blast finally shows up. If he even shows up.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Mr. Lobe posted:

She's the rare QT-Class Hero.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Read manga, get hype, also remember what thread you are in.

Mulva fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Oct 2, 2016

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

EmmyOk posted:

Yeah like I don't mind that but it's weird to me when peoples' favourite is the boring big boobs and not the insanely rad and funny people like that man we call K I N G

If you've caught up on the ONE version, you can check out the popularity poll for the other version of One Punch Man. In the well drawn comic, slots 2 and 3 are taken up by the hottest woman and the coolest looking guy, Fubuki and Geno. In the ugly comic, those slots are taken up by the bravest hero and the other bravest hero, Common Rider and King.

Don't look up the poll if you haven't read the ONE comic, there's a ton of spoiler people in there.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mystic Mongol posted:

If you've caught up on the ONE version, you can check out the popularity poll for the other version of One Punch Man. In the well drawn comic, slots 2 and 3 are taken up by the hottest woman and the coolest looking guy, Fubuki and Geno. In the ugly comic, those slots are taken up by the bravest hero and the other bravest hero, Common Rider and King.

Don't look up the poll if you haven't read the ONE comic, there's a ton of spoiler people in there.

I've never read his webcomic so I probably will after Mob Psycho.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

-snip-

I do need to check out the webcomic one of these days.

EponymousMrYar fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Oct 2, 2016

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

cmon man

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
Someone pls post the full comic of Tornado falling asleep in Saitama's arms again, i feel it's relevant to the discussion

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Known throughout the world! Chop people's head off to the ground! Angry eyes that frighten people! Dragon among humans, king of dragons... Manchurian Derp Deity, Ha Che'er.

I guess we need a request on every page to not talk about stuff from the ONE version? Unless you mean the SERIOUS WALKING fanart which was pretty great.

That Saitama keychain looks like the creepy Berserk powerup egg things.

I wonder how heroes graduate from C class with Rider camping out the top spot just like B and A. Think he under-reports because he has no time for paperwork?

Sir Ilpalazzo
Sep 4, 2012
Rider probably doesn't block the top spot of his class like Fubuki and Sweet Mask do for theirs. Other people probably take the C-1 position and then immediately move up to B-class all the time.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Known throughout the world! Chop people's head off to the ground! Angry eyes that frighten people! Dragon among humans, king of dragons... Manchurian Derp Deity, Ha Che'er.
I vaguely recall him saying that he just didn't want to promote. Surely he must have enough heroic premium currency by now that he's really hard to catch up to?

I know people are chomping at the bit for the next arc, but I'd like to see more of the Association's bad side again. That one-off showing friction between the HA and police was quite interesting.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

She's a poo poo, but she's also pretty far from the shittiest in the hero association. She takes her job seriously, and she does it well.

What Mumen Rider does for purse snatching and petty crimes, she does for giant monster attacks. That is to say, if you look liable to cause the apocalypse and you've been lucky enough to duck Saitama, you're likely to meet her. And then you will die horribly.

Basically, she's a horrible person with a bad attitude who isn't exactly winning a "sister of the year" award, but as far as Heroes go (That is, members of the hero association)?

She's a godsend. It's a pretty important narrative niche, and she performs it quite well.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Mordecai posted:

I vaguely recall him saying that he just didn't want to promote. Surely he must have enough heroic premium currency by now that he's really hard to catch up to?
At the end of the day, he's still just Rank 1 Class C and people that actually have beyond-human powers and abilities are gonna pass him quickly no matter how much he tries.

Because one of the reasons that Mumen Rider is the best hero is because he's a completely average joe with the Soul of a True Hero. And he knows this.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Mr. Lobe posted:

oh poo poo, yeah, give me more tank top girl

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

power, get the power

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

power, get the power

I've been told to row, row, fight da powah

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

totally me

ahhh i love Yusuke Murata's art

I want to see more of Flashy Flash~

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mumen Rider is a C-Class but his spirit is beyond S-Class.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I would like tornado more if she was just permanently the ONE gremlin.

A true reflection of her soul.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Tatsumaki is perfect as she is. Do NOT bully the midget!

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
im gonna give her a noogie and arm burns. im gonna throw her into a locker

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

there's no way tatsumaki would be bullied by a wimpy moltrey!
she can only be bullied by king, whom she lusts for (like all right thinking individuals)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Josuke Higashikata posted:

there's no way tatsumaki would be bullied by a wimpy moltrey!
she can only be bullied by king, whom she lusts for (like all right thinking individuals)

Who is that? That man we call K I N G on the other hand...

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Moltrey posted:

im gonna give her a noogie and arm burns. im gonna throw her into a locker

And then she will throw the locker at you

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/fourscore64/status/782632998718074880

Ok.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It did nail it imo

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
That's a solid OK.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I thought it was OK.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Boros' English VA loving nails it, too.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Bongo Bill posted:

I thought it was OK.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
guess i better watch the dub now

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

the dub? hell, it's good

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The only real spot on the dub is Genos, and it's not really bad acting, more just a questionable decision on how to approach the character. You get a bit used to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Waffleman_ posted:

The only real spot on the dub is Genos, and it's not really bad acting, more just a questionable decision on how to approach the character. You get a bit used to it.

Is it literally Bender? I'd be down for Bender.