Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ottumon
Dec 20, 2012
Playing a dating sim, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Bybus Slago posted:

Where was King when all the other S-Class heroes were fighting under the alien ship? Did that get explained already and I just forgot, or does that come up later?

He was there and had the great reply of "can't do poo poo" against the ship because he couldn't get to it.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
I wonder if Tank Top Master is as big a piece of poo poo as the other tank toppers we've seen. I mean he is S-class so that says a lot against him in this weird weird setting.

Artum fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Aug 16, 2014

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Artum posted:

I wonder if Tank Top Master is as big a piece of poo poo as the other tank toppers we've seen. I mean he is S-class so that says a lot against him in this weird weird setting.

He could just have lovely disciples or maybe the tank top training just does something to your personality making you into a complete dick.

There's probably a successfully retired Tank Top master out there sitting in an old wife beater and drinking Stellas.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
King owns, that's all you really need to know.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

King is top-tier among ONE characters.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

The King is the only King that matters

khy
Aug 15, 2005

I keep getting redirects from batoto to some 'YOUR JAVA IS OUT OF DATE PLEASE RUN THIS NOT-AT-ALL SUSPICIOUS PROGRAM TO FIX IT'.

Please, Batoto. Please.

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

khy posted:

I keep getting redirects from batoto to some 'YOUR JAVA IS OUT OF DATE PLEASE RUN THIS NOT-AT-ALL SUSPICIOUS PROGRAM TO FIX IT'.

Please, Batoto. Please.

Using the internet in 2014 without adblock?

jetpackhewy
Mar 30, 2010

FallenGod posted:

Until the day I die.

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer
King is dumb and Saitama is the best character. :byodood:

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
King isn't dumb. He's the strongest man in the world.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Known throughout the world! Chop people's head off to the ground! Angry eyes that frighten people! Dragon among humans, king of dragons... Manchurian Derp Deity, Ha Che'er.
I was hoping he'd be powered by a diesel engine installed in his torso. This would be more powerful than cybernetic enhancements just because.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Look, there's nothing proving he doesn't have one built in :pseudo:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Kuvo posted:

when did this chapter happen? i dont remember reading it before

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/242580/onepunch-man_ch34.55_by_nerieru-scans/1

Glad you shared it again because I missed reading it earlier apparently.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
King and Licenseless Rider are the two best characters in this whole series. King because of his roaring engine, and Rider because he's a true bro.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

jwang posted:

King and Licenseless Rider are the two best characters in this whole series. King because of his roaring engine, and Rider because he's a true bro.

Rider is like, the only other hero who just wants to protect people as best he can and the hell with the political bits. It's why Saitama likes him ( and why he's one of the few people in the Saitama fan club).

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Shugojin posted:

Rider is like, the only other hero who just wants to protect people as best he can and the hell with the political bits. It's why Saitama likes him ( and why he's one of the few people in the Saitama fan club).

That's not true, there wouldn't be hundreds of heroes if they were all selfish jerks. The tornado of terror obviously wants to help people, so does genos and probably that dog guy

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
I was really hoping Rider Hero joins as Saitama's underlying. He constantly steps up to the challenge but gets stomped time after time but he keeps getting training and then one day... just bam bam. Rider hero demolishes a monster, then two and three. He starts climbing the hero ladder till he becomes S class.

Two Punch Man is born.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Suspicious Lump posted:

Two Punch Man is born.
Two Punch Man is going to be that guy with glasses who worked for Blizzard.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

Kuvo posted:

when did this chapter happen? i dont remember reading it before

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/242580/onepunch-man_ch34.55_by_nerieru-scans/1

Missed this one as well, thanks for linking it. I really enjoy these side chapters Miura puts out, but they're hard to keep track of without constantly re-reading the entire thing :v:

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Rose: Sip martini thoughtfully.

Such as this one.

Just a tiny sip couldn't hurt...

Zorak posted:

constantly re-reading the entire thing :v:

working as intended.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
Man Saitama can rock hats.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BlitzBlast posted:

Man Saitama can rock hats.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Is Saitama wearing Crocs?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I think they're just generic sandals.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I finally couldn't take it any more and started reading the ONE version. Really good poo poo and, by the latest chapters, it's fun to see the panels that ONE *obviously* created so that Murata can go hog-wild.

So the plan back-fired one me and now it is going to be even harder to wait for new chapters.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

trucutru posted:

I finally couldn't take it any more and started reading the ONE version. Really good poo poo and, by the latest chapters, it's fun to see the panels that ONE *obviously* created so that Murata can go hog-wild.

So the plan back-fired one me and now it is going to be even harder to wait for new chapters.

Read mob psycho, that comes out regularly

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.

Terror Sweat posted:

Read mob psycho, that comes out regularly

Seconding this, you won't be at all disappointed.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

King is truly strong, he is so strong it cannot be described, but he is also a gentle man who helps small children, TRULY AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL. :allears: rejoice when you hear the sound of the king engine as it means your day is SAVED!.

Timid
Dec 13, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

Read mob psycho

khy
Aug 15, 2005

FallenGod posted:

It might seem stupid but I always feel bad about using it when I visit certain websites. They rely on ad revenue to stay afloat since they don't charge for my entertainment.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

khy posted:

It might seem stupid but I always feel bad about using it when I visit certain websites. They rely on ad revenue to stay afloat since they don't charge for my entertainment.

you can whitelist them you know

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Kild posted:

you can whitelist them you know

I know that. And I have batoto whitelisted. Hence why I am disappoint with Batoto.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I keep manga sites adblocked because the one time I didn't an infected flash ad gave me a virus and I had a fun hour killing it.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

khy posted:

I feel the same way too. I don't understand how people think everything is going to stay free if ads stop making profit for websites because everyone is blocking them. They're really only making it more adful for those of us playing by the rules.

Everyone keeps talking up King; if ONE's version is following Murata's closely, any ballpark guesses how long until we get to see him in action?

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Unless you're talking about whitelisting Viz, I don't know where you get the idea that pirate sites deserve to be white listed. They are convenient, but don't delude yourself into thinking they have a right to be around, or that you have an obligation to help them. You should feel obligated to help the creator of the work, not someone serving it to you in a convenient manner without giving a cent back to the creator.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

Shadow0 posted:

Everyone keeps talking up King; if ONE's version is following Murata's closely, any ballpark guesses how long until we get to see him in action?

Eh, hard to tell with Murata's bombastic art style. has anybody ver done a chapter by chapter comparison how much material Murata normally covers in one?

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Shadow0 posted:

The next few chapters will all be focusing on King, IIRC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Genocyber posted:

The next few chapters will all be focusing on King, IIRC.

Pretty much. This is a smallish arc all about King, so the next couple months at Murata's pace. Longer if he decides to derail into Saitama Side Stories.