Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

unabaumer posted:

If I were in a creature battle type game I would only use hedgehogs.

Here you are fighting alongside hedgehogs!

edit: Pictures of me to be a good sport!

Here's me up the Gornergrat with a picnic bag and me looking dejected at a rock club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Ignem Aeternem posted:

Oh oh oh, make this look terribly/horribly steampunk/Victorian.

I think we can do better than making you just any old steampunk game character. Let's put you in the best steampunk game ever conceived!

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

almightyerin posted:

Why the hell not. Sorry, its the only picture of myself I have at the moment.

My hair hurt.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

Do your worst.

e: I take those horrid pictures back. Please use my photo from the Diggy Mo thread, or this lesser photo:

The bear hat reminded me of Skyrim, so I made you a particularly antagonistic Altmer wizard, flipping off the player while you case Shock spells.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Stratafyre posted:

Because I don't get to use this picture anywhere near enough.

So we now have Louis Theroux and James Corden in this thread! Celebrity goons.