Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«11 »
AngryCaterpillar
Feb 1, 2007

When will this hatred end?

29/12/13: I won't be updating this anymore if someone wants to make a new thread.

--------------------------------------------------------

There will be no discussion in this thread, the Wii U thread is for that. This is a self explanatory thread, but I ask that you PUT EVERYTHING ON ONE LINE like this:

SA name NN ID in bold Games you'll be playing. Notes.

If you post it just like this, with your SA name, I can just copy it and paste it in which makes it a lot easier for me to add all you goons to this list. Bolding your ID will help prevent any confusion with the text next to it. Just highlight it and press Ctrl B. Avoid adding extra punctuation that isn't in your ID.

You can post a new reply (point out that you're amending your entry) and I'll change it.

HOW TO ADD FRIENDS

First you should enable friend requests in the settings of the Friends app, which is accessed through the home button.

If you want to add people without them having to mutually add you, you have to do it through MiiVerse:
Open Miiverse, go to User Menu, and then search for users. Search for the user you want to add. Open their Miiverse profile and click Friend Request. This will allow you to enter a message. Once this friend request is sent, the recipient will actually receive a proper friend request without having to add the other person as well. They can just accept the request.

Have fun.

The list
  • Miyamotos RGB NES Hamburglar NSMB U and NintendoLand. I am pretty much going to play every 1st party game on this thing.
  • KIM JONG TRILL rexcellent NSMBU, Maybe Nintendoland
  • flyboi sampson NSMB U, NintendoLand and Scribblenauts Unlimited
  • seaniqua, seaniqua Nintendoland, NSMBU, and Trine 2
  • Glumwheels, Allanon NSMBU and AC3 for now
  • Shadowfyst Shadowfyst Will be playing black ops, Nintendo Land, and NSMBU.
  • Skunk Ape Dingus Nintendo Land, Nano Assault Neo, Scribblenauts, Sonic Racing
  • g0lbez golbex Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Tekken Tag 2
  • Stealthed Zombie PlainZombie Nintendo Land, NSMBU, ZombiU, and Sonic Racing
  • Ohtsam Ohtsam Nintendo Land, NSMBU, ZombiU, Sonic Racing
  • -CHA CHA_BigBear Nintendoland, AC3, Sonic All-Stars racing
  • Asadasa Asadasa Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Zombi U, Ninja Gaiden 3, Sonic All-Stars Racing, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Scribblenauts Unlimited.
  • Waffleopolis Waffleopolis Nintendoland, NSMBU
  • grimace flyinpckls Nintendo Land, Scribblenauts. NSMBU, ZombiU later this week or next.
  • Utnayan Utnayan Nsmbu, zombie u, Nintendo land
  • ayb Mikemayer Scribblenauts, Mario, Call of Duty
  • Chunk Teddybrosevelt Nintendoland, nsmbu, blops2
  • Mercury Crusader MercuryCrusader Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, maybe ZombiU
  • zenintrude zenintrude NSMBU, Nintendo Land, ZombiU
  • Tesh weekoldcoke NSMBU, Nintendoland
  • Commissar Ken CommissarKen NSMBU, ZombiU, NintendoLand, Trine 2, Little Inferno and just got NFSMWU and Monster Hunter and Lego coming soon. Looking for more NFSMWU and Monster Hunter people.
  • Thisisacoolguy SiftRock
  • Canned Panda PBandAwesome Black Ops II and Nintendoland for now
  • dongsweep togepi2010 (wife uses the Wii more than I do) I have New Super Mario and Nintendo Land.
  • scottus scottus AC3, NinLand, and Sega and All Stars Racing
  • shoplifter shoplifter NSMBU, ZombiU, Sonic Racing, Nano Assault
  • DoctorWhat Zagreus Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Sonic and All Stars, Trine 2, Nintendoland
  • TheHoosier jcgelinas all first-party titles. I currently have Nintendoland and Mario U. Might get Madden as well.
  • RawkStah RawkStah NintendoLand ZombiU Probably NSMBU
  • katkillad2 Katkilad (drat nintendo sensors) NSMBU, ZombiU, Nintendoland, Sonic Racing, Blops2
  • Bombadilillo Bombadilillo
  • Beergod beergod nsmbu, zombiu, Nintendoland
  • Protokoll Protokoll AC III, Batman, NintendoLand, NSMBU, ZombiU.
  • Liku Oblivion
  • shapesyay shapesyay NSMBU, Nintendoland, can't wait to get me some Pikmin 3 in Q1 asap!!
  • da anime bulldog Riesstiu NSMBU, Nintendoland, Sonic racing
  • Super Ness Chommo Sonic All Star Racing Transformed, Nintendoland
  • Jarblegonk TheBestKyle Assassin's Creed 3, Super Mario Bros. and Nintendoland.
  • xwonderboyx xwonderboyx NSMBU, Nintendoland, ZombiU, and Black Ops 2
  • Underwhelmd Underwhelmed NSMBU, Nintendoland, ZombiU, Scribblenauts unlimited
  • GameboyHero GameboyHero - NintendoLand and Sonic All Stars Racing 2 probably tomorrow
  • Rueish Rueish - Nintendoland and NSMBU!
  • Minimaul Minimaul NSMBU, Nintendoland.
  • DeltaBlaster Ozyenx NSMBU, Nintendoland, AC3
  • Marco D. Sanchez RelampagoBlanco NSMBU, got Monster hunter 3U and hope to play with others online
  • Static Rook Static_Rook NSMBU ZombiU Nintendo Land Sonic Racing
  • Detective No. 27 HollandOates NSMBU, Nintendoland, and possibly ZombiU.
  • Palmtree Panic PalmtreePanic Nintendoland
  • Akileese akileese Nintendoland, NSMBU, Sonic all star racing, Zombi U, Assassin's Creed 3.
  • Awcko Awckoo Nintendoland, NSMBU, ZombiU, Tekken Tag 2 and Nano Assault Neo
  • Aeros Wilhelm Aeroson NSMBU Nintendoland AC3
  • FSLink FSLink NSMBU, NintendoLand, Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, Zombie U.
  • UScr00ge UScr00ge SMBU, Zombiu. Add me!
  • Mr EFord mreford SMBU, ZombiU, AC3, Nintendo Land
  • Jet Set Jettison JetSetJettison Nintendo Land, NSMBU, ScribbleNauts, AssCreed3, Nano Assault Neo, ZombiU (Please die so I can have your gear, thanks in advance.)
  • Strange Physics StrangePhysics NSMBU, Nintendoland, and Sonic Racing.
  • Cuboidal 64 cuboid64 NintendoLand, picking up Sega All-Star Racing tomorrow. Add me through Miiverse, then I can get the notification.
  • Man-Thing knowsfear New Super Mario Bros, Aliens:Colonial Marines come February
  • SpeedRazor SpeedRazor Nintendoland, Sonic Racing, NSMBU, Scribblenauts, BLOPS2 .
  • spaceship DOUGSOMEGRAVES NSMBU, Nintendoland
  • GueroDeEncanta chillrhino NSMBU, NintendoLand, Scribblenauts, and ZombiU.
  • citizenlowell citizenlowell Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Scriblenauts Unlimited, ZombiU
  • Lunaris PneumonicBook Nintendoland, NSMBU, Sonic Racing, probably Scribblenauts tomorrow.
  • Haro_Wonderful HaroSama New Mario games, like all of them. Ever. Also you bet you rear end I will be on the Mario Karts. Animal Crossing if/when it comes to the Wii U. As well as Nintendo land until I get bored of it.
  • Haruharuharuko Harukosama Zombi U, Nintendo Land, and New Super Mario Bros. U
  • loudog999 loudog999 Zombi U, New Super Mario Bros U, Nintendo Land, maybe Black Ops in a few days
  • Badingading Balloons NSMBU, Nintendoland, probably Sonic All-Stars in a week or two
  • Paper Jam Dipper LoneRogue Sonic racing
  • ultimateluigi987 CavalierSain Sonic, NintendoLand, and maybe NSMBU tomorrow
  • Peppar, Bjartur, NSMBU and Nintendoland.
  • Junkie Disease swaggart Pretty much anything first party and second party games. Have nintendoland and the mario bros.
  • Speedboat Jones SpeedboatJones Nintendoland and NSMB U
  • Man-Thing KnowsFear
  • one year later oneyearlater Nintendoland, NSMBWU, ZombiU
  • Mudcrab Merchant, SeabaseAlpha, NSMBU, Nintendo Land, ZombieU, Tanks Tanks Tanks.
  • Archibald Tuttle Tuttle Nintendoland, ZombiU, and most likely NSMBU by the end of the week.
  • suddenlyissoon, greetdeath, NintendoLand, NSMBU, Scribblenauts
  • Flying Squirrel HowHeLookSoFresh Nintendoland, NSMBU
  • Chewable Gore ImmaGonnaWeen NSMBU, ZombiU, Nintendo Land, Tekken Tag 2, Sonic Transformed.
  • Robdog,Robdog49er Nintendoland, NSMBU, and Scribblenauts soon
  • YorexTheMad YorexTheMad NSMB, ZombiU, Nintendoland, Scribblenauts
  • J-Spot, J-Spot, Nintendoland, Assassins Creed 3, ZombiU
  • Safe Driver McGarnicle Nintendoland, ZombiU, NSMBU, Scribblenauts
  • JSnake JSnake NintendoLand, NSMBU and whatever else that comes out in the future! Add me please. I need friends
  • sanjuro42 Zanjiro ZombieU and NintendoLand
  • omarxfd Call Of Duty, Nintendoland, Assassins Creed III, Zombiu
  • Rirse RirseSA So far only just got Nintendo Land and Mighty Switch Force, but planning on getting more stuff later.
  • Axeil TrainDubs Nintendoland, NSMBU, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and ZombiU
  • Radnor Radnor NSMBU, Black Ops 2, NintendoLand. I welcome all e-friends.
  • Faceless Clock smithsm1984 NSMBU, ZombiU, Call Of Duty Black Ops II (maybe)
  • AllisonByProxy AllisonByProxy NSMBU, Nintendoland, Tekken Tag 2, Scribblenauts, ZombiU
  • thomawesome thomawesome I'm playing NSMBU, Nintendoland, and probably Tank Tank Tank when I can grab it
  • shadowobsessed, shadowobsessed, NSMBU, NintendoLand, Tank!^3, Sonic All-Stars.
  • Nickoten Nickoten New Super Mario Bros. U and Nintendoland for now.
  • greatn greatn Mario, Nintendo land, Sonic, Zombiu, rear end Creed 3
  • Context Context NSMBU and Nintendoland for now
  • Fabiolean Fabiolean NSMBU, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and Nintendo Land.
  • Klaoth Klaoth Nintendoland, ZombiU
  • sexy wheely whiily Nintendoland
  • Calaveron Calaveron NSMBU and Sonic All-Star Racing soon, probably next week.
  • Echophonic Echophonic I'm playing NSMBU, Scribblenauts, AC3, NintendoLand, and Nano Assault Neo.
  • SuperUser2 SuperUser2 AC3 and NintendoLand for now
  • Smuckles Dradis NSMBU and Nintendoland for now.
  • Droid Washington Symon14 NSMBU, ZombiU, Nintendo Land
  • McStephenson McStephenson NSMB, Nintendo Land, Batman Arkham City
  • Gendo sasgendo Just NSMBU for now.
  • Ashen Karshe CerinYerminias NSMB Nintendo Land and Monster Hunter
  • Crumbles crumbles NSMBU, Nintendo Land for now.
  • Tigertron Sensitometry Nintendoland, ZombiU, NSMBU
  • Mucilaginous Mucilaginous NSMBU, ZombiU
  • japtor japtor Nintendo Land, Sonic Kart, NSMBU, eventually Madden one day
  • Joink Joink11 NSMBU
  • Blackbelt Bobman KotexFitts NSMBU, Nintendoland, and ZombiU for now
  • CousinKevin TrevorZyla - Only have ZombiU and Assassin's Creed 3
  • WeLandedOnTheMoon! RichardButtz - Tekken Tag 2, Zombi U, NSMBU, Nintendo Land
  • gobbledygoat gobbledygoat Nintendoland, ZombiU, Nano Assault, any first party title, weird games.
  • The Chairman mrthechairman NSMBU, Scribblenauts, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • Hobo de Los Muertos Complainer NSMBU, Black Ops 2, Monster Hunter 3
  • XenoCrab XenoCrash NintendoLand, ZombiU, Nano Assault Neo, Sonic All-Stars racing
  • laceratedsky laceratedsky NintendoLand, ZombiU, NSMBU
  • tensai7 tensai7 NSMBU, Nintendoland, and ZombiU
  • Theultimo theultimo tekken tag 2, warriors orochi, nsmbu, zombiu
  • Wotalt some_james - Nothing yet, guess I'm waiting for game prices to drop a little and more to be announced.
  • Kilometers Davis weekdaynachos Nintendo Land for now. Hopefully getting more games very soon.
  • And My Fax! toriko11 ZombiU, NSMBU, Nintendoland, Sonic at some point.
  • Pankratos Pankratos NSMBU, Nintendoland, ZombiU. Platinum games when they come out.
  • Pigasus Pigasus NSMBU, Nintendoland. Pikmin 3 until all of them get eaten and she's too depressed to play anymore.
  • Supercar Gautier SupercarGautier NSMBU, Nintendoland, AC3, Sonic Racing
  • Cichlidae Candylover NSMBU, ZombiiU and Nintendoland later.
  • Silver Falcon Silver_Falcon NSMBU, Nintendoland, Sonic Racing, Monster Hunter, getting Rayman this weekend.
  • Revol pixillate NSMBU, looking forward to Zelda, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory
  • 7lip teh7lip NintendoLand, NSMBU
  • Valsu ValsuSena NSMBU, Ninja Gaiden 3, Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, and NintendoLand.
  • SereneCrimson SereneCrimson I have NSMBU, Nintendo Land and ZombiU
  • Lblitzer Dirk Funk Nintendo Land and NSMBU
  • zelah catcaves AC3, Nintendo Land and NSMBU
  • Astro7x BoomMike Nintendo Land and NSMBU for now
  • sp00nman sp00nman I have NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Sonic All Stars Racing, Trine 2, Lego City Undercover and Need for Speed: Most Wanted U.
  • FanaticalMilk FanaticalMilk ZombiU, Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U, Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, Chasing Aurora, Trine 2: Director's Cut, Nano Assault Neo, Might Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Tank! Tank! Tank!
  • Fortis fortis Just NSMBU and Nintendo Land for the moment, enjoying the hell out of drawing dumb Nintendo-related pictures.
  • Rowh Rowhie NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Black Ops II, Sonic Racing
  • Mr. Hasty Alodar Just Nintendo Land at the moment.
  • Vertigo SAVertigo Games : NSMBU , Nintendoland, probably ZombiU and most other first party nintendo games and such.
  • Chat Chatzors NSMBU, Nintendo Land, maybe ZombiU soon, probably get most 1st party games in the future
  • Bobnumerotres Bobnumerotres BLOPS2, Nintendo Land, Nano Assault Neo, Sonic Racing Transformed. Just waiting for monster hunter now.
  • Five in Russia Brandrew NSMB U, Nintendo Land
  • MadFriarAvelyn MadFriarAvelyn NSMBU, Nintendo Land
  • Edison Carter Edison_Carter Nintendoland, ZombiU, and NSMB U for now
  • Den of Lies Agustus, Nintendoland, ZombiU, AC3, Madden 13
  • Soggygravy Soggygravy Super Mario Wii U! (Also maybe ZombiU very soon) first time owning a nintendo system please add me!
  • JohnnyWarbucks JohnnyWarbucks Playing BLOPS 2, NSMB U, & NintendoLand
  • DataSage DataSage I'll be playing NSMBU once I get it today.
  • Bionic Sophism NSMBU, Zombiu, Nintendoland, Sonic Racing (soon). Also getting most first party games in the future.
  • Rack AmpRack ZombiU, NSMBU, NintendoLand. I'll probably get more first party titles when they come out.
  • Artix74 Artix74 NSMBU, Darksiders 2, Sonic Racing Transformed. I'll probably be picking up ZombiU sometime between now and Christmas, but I mainly play Sonic Racing. I guess add me if you want to race?
  • MrEltee, MrEltee, Nintendo Land, NSMBU, CoD: Black Ops II, probably ZombiU eventually
  • lynch_mob23 lexnercj nintendoland NSMBU
  • Avlein Avlein NSMB: U, Sonic Racing, Zombi U and Nintendo Land. Desperately looking for more racers in Sonic.
  • Russad Russad Nintendo Land, NSMB U, ZombiU. Possibly Blops in the future.
  • GI_Clutch scurvycapn ZombiU, NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Scribblenauts, Assassin's Creed III
  • Gutcruncher OlCrunchy Nintendo Land, NSMBU, ZombiU. Planning on Sega Allstar Racing
  • jsun im.jsun Nintendo Land, ZombiU
  • seanmcbay seanmcbay NSMBU only at the moment. Planning to get ZombiU soon once I try the demo.
  • whoisjasonk InfidelAsylum NSMBU, NintendoLand, ZombiU, any other first party / exclusives that come along.
  • Frunk Sparks NintendoLand, NSMBU, and ZombiU currently
  • Suaimhneas Suaimhneas NSMBU and ZombiU. At some time in the future, Bayonetta 2 and whatever Monolith Soft are making
  • vigoorianflail tacopingu NSMBU, ZombiU, NintendoLand
  • Girafro Girafro NSMBU, NintendoLand, ZombiU. I spend money like a jack rear end so I'll likely have a lot more games as they come out.
  • Teenage Fansub TeenageFansub Nintendoland, NSMBU for now.
  • Nekrews Nekrews NSMBU, MH3U and Nintendoland currently. Lets do the Mario! I picked up Sonic Racing, if anyone wants a game! I'm AU region.
  • Famibomb Famibomb Funky Barn
  • edotherocket edotherocket New Super Mario Bros U, Zombi U & Nintendoland.
  • AngryCaterpillar AngryCaterpillar Nintendo Land, Tekken Tag 2, ZombiU, Sonic Racing, Need for Speed Most Wanted U, Lego City, New Super Mario Bros. U, Luigi U, Game & Wario. AU player. Be sure to say something about SA if requesting friendship.
  • Puddin Puddin23 Nintendoland and Zombi U. AU player.
  • Monode Monocle Playing Nintendoland, NSMBU and ZombiU.
  • Antilles Antilles Nintendoland, ZombiU and NSMBU. EU player
  • Mooks hitbox NSMBU, ZombiU and Trine 2. EU.
  • Folt The Bolt FolttheBolt Darksiders II, Nintendo Land, NSMBU, ZombiU, and Trine II (once I've set them up). European player.
  • Matt InFlames235 NSMB U, ZombiU, Nintendo Land
  • BioTech BioTech NSMBU, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Nintendoland. I am in Europe.
  • Long John Power irti.co - Nintendoland, but mostly miiverse at the moment. UK
  • Sakurazuka DeathShiki ZombiU, NSMBU and whatever takes my fancy (when I'm not broke).
  • Katana Gomai Radiodevt Nintendoland, NSMBU, ZombiU. European.
  • Amppelix Amppelix Nintendoland, Mario, Sonic Racing maybe? European.
  • LOCUST FART HELL protowizard NSMBU, ZombiU, but mainly Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed at the the moment. Will get most first party titles and more! I'm in the UK.
  • Kiwillian Kiwillian Nintendoland, NSMBU, ZombiU. EU/AU region.
  • Tseng Erimid ZombiU, Nintendoland
  • Xenomorph BitingChaos NSMBU and Nintendo Land
  • ArcticZombie BigJord NSMBU, ZombiU and Nano Assault. EU region.
  • WORLDS BEST BABY gwilym. NSMBU, Nintendoland.
  • Grtron Grtron Nintendoland, NSMBU
  • Captain Tolerable cpttolerbl ZombiU, NSMBW most likely
  • Veotax Veotax NSMBU, ZombiU, Nintendo Land and probably Sonic Racing later in the week.
  • Bland, SAFCBland, I've got Zombi U, NSMBU and Nintendoland and I'll be hammering the new Monster Hunter when it comes out
  • Paper_Masochist Yttrium NSMBU, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Warriors Orochi 3, Sonic Racing Transformed. Australian.
  • Tito Smiley elkaraokegrande Nintendoland, Tekken Tag 2, NSMBU and Nano Assault Neo now. ZombiU in a few weeks and Pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter whenever.
  • ducks punches duckss NSMBU, Nintendo Land. AU region.
  • HelloWinter HelloWinter NintendoLand (also waiting until march rolls by for Monster Hunter)
  • INTERACTIVE CD-ROM SpaceEcho Nintendoland & ZombiU, and I've got COD:BLOPS2 on the way. NSMBU after xmas if I'm good.
  • Papes Brettskii NSMBU, NintendoLand, AC3. Eventually Pikmin 3 and probably Zombiu
  • Quitte mrquitte NSMBU, Nintendoland, Fifa 13, ZombiU, Monster Hunter 3U. EU Region
  • Chris Awful Alandus Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Black Ops II
  • Mocus adamdmarks Nintendo Land, Sonic Racing.
  • Arthe Xavier, Artie, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Sonic Racing Transformed, ZombiU, EU Region.
  • Ztrapper, erezronen, Nintendoland, NSMBU, ZombiU, EU Region.
  • farfromsleep farfromsleep Nintendoland at the moment, ZombiU and Sonic Racing in the next few days, most of the major releases to follow. EU region.
  • Fishylungs TJN777 NSMBU, Nintendo Land
  • Robotfisherman RobotFisherman Nintendo Land, NSMBU. Probably getting Scribblenauts U and Pikmin 3. NA Player.
  • Arcadem Arcadem NSMBU, Nintendoland, ZombiU eventually etc. I love drawing and giving dumb pictures LikesHooahsYeahs! EU Region.
  • Cherokee Jack Sledge_Riprock Nintendo Land, Scribblenauts, ZombiU.
  • That Turkey Story ThatTurkeyStory NSMBU, Nintendo Land
  • dorkasaurus_rex dorkasaurus_rex I have Nintendo Land, Zombi U, and some other stuff. Would really like to have some pals on this contraption!
  • Weltnarok Weltnarok NSMBU, NintendoLand
  • Maerlyn Maerlyn playing NSMBU, scribblenauts, nintendoland.
  • OpaqueEcho OpaqueEcho ZombiU, NintendoLand
  • Leman Rusk LemanRusk Playing ZombiU, NSMBU, Tekken, Sanic Transformers. EU based. House trained.
  • CURATOR OF ANIME knomess NSMBU, Nintendoland
  • Doug Dinsdale Doug_Dinsdale NSMBU, Nintendoland, MH3. JP system, in NA.
  • Zyste Zyste109 NSMBU, Nintendoland, Scribblenauts
  • Louisgod Louisgod, NSMBU, Nintendoland.
  • Neddy Seagoon Whaddageek ZombiU, NSMBU, Scribblenauts Unlimited, NintendoLand.
  • El Chingon Jaguar357 Nintendoland and other first party games that come around
  • Madeupfred TheWorstRussian No game yet
  • ascii genitals strictly.pizza NSMBU and when I get home and plug in my external HD sonic racing.
  • Yoshifan823 Yoshifan823 NintendoLand, NSMBU and now ZombiU!
  • Policenaut Policenaut Nintendoland, ZombiU
  • deadwing TriangularDuck Nintendoland, NSMB:U, ZombiU, Sonic/Sega Racing, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Game & Wario, Pikmin 3, Lego City Undercover, plenty of download and VC games as well. I'll have all the first party games releasing over the next year eventually too plus Rayman and Sonic, probably going to wait for Christmas for a lot of them
  • But Rocks Hurt Head CrownEther NSMBU and Nintendoland
  • AxeManiac ShotGaming Nintendoland for now
  • EC NotECEC ZombiU, Nintendoland for now, NSMBU soon
  • Astroduck, Astroduck I'll be playing Nintendoland, Sonic and Sega Racing, ZombieU and Batman
  • China Blue China-Blue Nintendoland, Sonic Racing, Arkham City and ZombieU
  • Agrias120 cowise ZombiU, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Warriors: Orochi.
  • Kamaitachi Kirubito Nintendoland, maybe ZombieU after I play demo, most first party games.
  • bradzilla bradzilla04 NSMBU, ZombiU, NintendoLand
  • bulbous nub UltraTram NSMBU, NintendoLand
  • Zetsubou DarkSnail Nintendoland, NSMBU.
  • Strat Straya Nintendoland, NSMBU.
  • Timeless Appeal TimelessAppeal NSMBU, Nintendoland.
  • The Lobster TheLobster Nintendo Land, Nano Assault Neo, Little Inferno, Scribblenauts, Sonic Racing. Funky Barn. Please mention SA because I get dudes trying to hit on a chick a lot.
  • nodadchad Chadamus NSMBU, Nintendoland, Nano Assault Neo (high scores!!!!)
  • Lifespan Lifespan NintendoLand, NSMB U and ZombiU
  • bigger thicker loads EricD1979 NSMBU, Nintendo Land. add me add me add me!
  • Iceman2343 Iceman2343 NSMBU, Nintendo Land, ZombiU, Sonic racing
  • Balcony NESbar Nintendoland. Eventually Sonic Racing, ZombieU and NSMBU.
  • waffledoodle waffledoodle - ZombiU and Nintendoland for now, will probably pick up a few more games next week. BE MY FRIEND
  • Notinghamington Zorbear Super Mario Bros. U, ZombiU.
  • UnderDealer AlumniHall Nintendoland, NSMBU, ZombiU
  • Sychopath Incognitus0 NSMBU and Nintendoland
  • Hinora Hinora Nintendo Land, ZombiU, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (When its out)
  • Garamimals4Seniors DogLaw NSMBU and NintendoLand.
  • Tempura Wizard Tempura_Wizard NSMBU, Nintendoland
  • BumbleChump, Bumbler NintendoLand, Pikmin 3. I draw stupid poo poo.
  • MG42 MaitoGaine Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, NSMBU, Batman, Nano Assault Neo, Nintendoland, Mighty Switch Force, Monster Hunter 3U once it's released.
  • Catullus Cowtullus NSMBU, Nintendoland, ZombieU, Epic Mickey 2, probably all 1st party games, oh and Pikmin 3 when it comes
  • A Sometimes Food alex_kidd5678 NSMBU, Nintendoland, Trine 2, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
  • njsykora njsykora Right now just Nintendoland and ZombiU, but adding Tekken Tag 2 soon and Monster Hunter when it comes out.
  • Party Meiser Betalogan Nintendoland, Monster Hunter, Sonic Transformed.
  • Zarfol Zarfol Call of Duty and Monster Hunter. Will be playing a bunch of other things as they come out.
  • Magossa Magossa NSMBU, Nintendoland, Black Ops 2, Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate and much more to come. I am the 1% who got the white one.
  • Corvega Corvaxdb ZombiU, Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate
  • thumb underthumb NSMBU, ZombieU, Zen Pinball 2, Nano Assault Neo
  • SyHopeful RogSalmon NSMB:U, Sonic All-Stars Racing, Scribblenauts
  • citizenlowell citizenlowell NSMB:U, Sonic All-Stars Racing, Scribblenauts, zombieU, Runner 2
  • Shlapintogan Bohampscious NSMBU, ZombiU, Nintendo Land, eventually Monster Hunter
  • Soul Glo sa_soul_glo NSMBU, ZombiU, Lego City Undercover, Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Might pick up MH3 next month, and eventually I'll have the Mario Karts and Smash Siblings like everybody else.
  • Spectracide ryanpohlner Need For Speed Most Wanted, Just Dance 4, Scribblenauts, NSMBU, Jeopardy, Nintendoland
  • Gyoru GyoruSPY Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, ZombiU, Nintendoland
  • Watrick Watrick Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Nintendoland, New Super Mario Bros U
  • Spraynard Kruger theGrue Need For Speed: Most Wanted U, NSMBU, Nintendoland
  • Silentplanet Silentplanet Need for Speed: Most wanted, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, NSMBU, Nintendoland, ZombiU, Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper.
  • 5er ShockLobster MH3U, WO3Hyper, Lego City Undercover, Nintendoland
  • SilverSupernova, SilverSpark, Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed, Need For Speed: Most Wanted U, ZombiU.
  • bushisms.txt atr0cious Nintendoland, and all future titles.
  • Constable Lemon ConstabLemon Trine 2 and Nintendoland.
  • Fanzay Fanzay Monster Hunter and ZombiU for now, probably everything after a while. Add me, you fucks! EU region.
  • Chronojam Chronojam Monster Hunter, ZombiU, NSMB, Nintendoland
  • Gandalf21 SFGray All the main Nintendo mainstays, Runner 2, Sonic Racing
  • Xenosmilus Teratodon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • Handsome Ralph Handsome_Ralph So far I just have Nintendoland, Zombiu and NSMBU, but I'll likely be grabbing Pikmin, Smash and the new Mario Kart whenever that happens. Also looking at grabbing Sonic Racing.
  • Hydrogen_Otter Hydrogen_Otter and I play NSMBU, Injustice, Lego City Undercover and will likely play every 1st party game that hits. Adding my name now to build up some friends to play SMASH BROS.
  • Magnatux Magnatux Have Sonic Racing, Lego City, ZombiU, NSMBU, Nintendo Land. Will get Nintendo's core stuff at least. Sorry for the brief friend requests, but I'm typing out a bunch of them and obviously it's not as fast on the WiiU.
  • hughesta Hughesta Have Nintendoland & Resident Evil: Revelations.
  • Kewpuh Kewpuh Zombi U, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, whatever else comes out that catches my eye I guess.
  • jtm33 jtm33e NSMBU, will be getting Monster Hunter very soon
  • Waterhaul Waterhaul NSMBU, ZombiU, Trine 2, NintendoLand, Resident Evil Revelations.
  • Celes HolyMackerel NSMBU, NintendoLand, Monster Hunter
  • Mandrel Mandrel NSMBU, NBA 2K13, Black Ops 2, ZombieU, Trine 2, and of course any of the mainstays that come out (Mario Kart, Smash, Mario 3D, etc). Probably going to pick up Monster Hunter and Most Wanted sometime in the near future as well.
  • vladchoc VladChoc NSMBU, ZombiU, Nintendoland
  • Natron Natron NSMBU, Sonic Racing, NFS:MW, Nintendo Land
  • Axelay Blarggh NSMBU, all coming first party titles.
  • Kurtofan kurtofan NSMBU, Nintendo Land, RE revelations, most first party games, probably some other third party games when I have the time.
  • Regy Rusty RegyRusty Nintendo Land, Mario U, Rayman, Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101 eventually, and most other 1st party titles
  • The Narrator The_Narrator Nintendoland and NSMBU for now, more 1st party games to come.
  • Mocus, adamdmarks, Nintendoland, Sonic Racing, Disney Infinity. I just started playing my WiiU again after not using it for a while, so add me!
  • bigbabyjesus KCSLFC monster hunter 3 ultimate, zombie u, all first party games, Lego city stories
  • ZTeamIsDead, FadEmulator, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and most 1st party games
  • horriblePencilist horriblePencil Nintendo Land, Lego City Undercover, Pikmin 3 Art Academy, DuckTales Remastered and a whole slew of future titles; also a whole bunch of Miiverse, if that counts.
  • citizenlowell citizenlowell Rayman Legeneds, Pikmin 3, DuckTales, and others - would love more people to compete against in the Rayman challenges.
  • Vaancor [b]Vaancor[/b] Zelda: Windwaker, Nintendoland, looking to get the new Mario Bros U and Rayman: Legends soon, Monster Hunter.
  • Shoopuf [b]Biomagnet[/b] Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, WindWaker HD
  • Miijhal, [b]Miijhal[/b], Monster Hunter 3U. Two characters at G Rank and Low Rank, enjoy trying new weapons and prancing. Do not enjoy Goldbeard Ceadeus ever.
  • Gaseous Snake, [b]Squallege[/b] Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Nintendoland, Wind Waker HD
  • WeaponBoy [b]WeaponBoy[/b] Wonderful 101, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Wind Waker HD I too am down for some monster huntin'
  • Lord Lambeth [b]Lambeth[/b] Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter Tri
  • dorasage [b]TyrantLizard[/b] Currently only Windwaker and Art Academy. Want to get Pikmin 3, Nintendoland, NSMB:U, ZombiU, Wonderful 101 sometime in the near future.
  • larchesdanrew [b]larchesdanrew[/b] nothing for now, but I'm lonely
  • Chance [b]Elrobo[/b] Just Wind Waker for now but probably Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3 soonish.
  • Golgozor [b]Steamshovel[/b] I only have and play monster hunter 3u. I have no problems with farming poo poo for you to make weapons, low rank, high rank, g rank, whatever. I just want to play with people. My skype name is Steamshovel_Dan if you want to use it.
  • WendigoJohnson [b]Enzine[/b] I only have monster hunter 3 U.
  • DarthBlingBling [b]DarthBlingBling[/b], I like to take selfies in Wind Waker HD, probably a few more games in the future. Also have a copy of All Star racing that I never touch but may play if anyone is interested.
  • Scapegrace [b]Scapegrace[/b] Wind Waker HD, probably Monster Hunter next.
  • CaptainYesterday [b]CptYesterdaySA[/b] NSMBU, NSLU, Nintendo Land, SM3DW.
  • Suicidal Maniac [b]Shoegazing[/b] Wind Waker HD for now, ZombiU, SM3DW, Pikmin 3 soon
  • Parallax [b]scotwilson[/b] Wind Waker HD and Super Luigi U
  • orenronen [b]orenronen[/b] Taiko no Tatsujin for now, the way I know myself I'll probably end up with lots more soon.
  • Not a Children [b]Nayr23[/b] Rayman Pikmin 3 Wind Waker SM3DW. Gonna be getting All Star Racing as soon as the next sale rolls in.
  • DeadBonesBrook [b] scottebaird [/b] New 3DS Miiverse user here, hoping to see all the old Swapnote crowd again!
  • homeless snail [b]snailington[/b] 3DS miiverse/whatever, WiiU TBA
  • [b]hitbox[/b] WiiU/3DS, SwapNote refugee.
  • mikeycp [b]mikeycp[/b] - 3DS - Pokemon Y, maybe something else later; No WiiU yet.
  • limaCAT [b]limaCAT[/b] - 3DS, Swapnote refugee.
  • Granbar [b]Granbar[/b] - have a WiiU and a 3DS. Only Mario Bros. U so far, but more coming!
  • RedMagus [b]RedMagus77 [/b]- 3DS refugee, have Animal Crossing and that's about it, until things calm down.
  • Red Metal [b]RedMetal[/b] 3DS stuff - Zelda, Pokemon, Animal Crossing mainly for now
  • Jondan [b]JondanDex[/b] 3DS Zelda for now, but bring on the Swapnote dongs
  • Faraday Cage [b]mmiasmostati[/b] - 3DS: Animal Crossing, Kid Icarus, MK7, Pokémon X, RE:Revelations
  • midge [b]RobotCowhand[/b] WiiU - Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, First Party Games.
  • Marogareh [b]Royal_K[/b] WiiU - Pretty much just bought this for Monster Hunter.
  • hubris.height [b]Trillhouse[/b] WiiU and 3DS - Monster Hunter, Mario 3D World, NSMB U, all 3DS and Wii U RPGs
  • sstrickl [b]sstrickl[/b] NSMBU, NintendoLand, Pikmin 3, etc.
  • alf_pogs [b]rrrowdy[/b] NSMBU, Super Luigi U, Rayman Legends
  • Danstanster [b]Danstanster[/b] Link Between Worlds, Animal Crossing, Kid Icarus
  • kzin602 [b]geekboi[/b] Have a 3DS and still figuring things out. Link between Worlds, Pokemon Y
  • Giant Boy Detective [b]Robo-Kai[/b] 3DS: Swapnote refugee, Animal Crossing, Pokemon
  • President Kucinich [b]Hambdingus[/b] Wind Waker, W101, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends ATM.
  • Shoehead [b]Shoehead[/b]Wind Waker, ZombiU, most SNES VC games, Animal Crossing, Pokemon and Zelda on the 3DS and Smash Bro.s U and Hyrule Warriors whenever they come out?

AngryCaterpillar fucked around with this message at Dec 29, 2013 around 08:22

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle at Nintendo
Dec 31, 2000

Miyamotos RGB NES Hamburglar NSMB U and NintendoLand

Guess I got my system early enough to get that username. I am pretty much going to play every 1st party game on this thing.

See ya on the internets!

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE

KIM JONG TRILL
rexcellent
NSMBU
Maybe Nintendoland

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting

flyboi sampson NSMB U, NintendoLand, Wariors Orochi 3 Hyper, ZombiU and Scribblenauts Unlimited

flyboi fucked around with this message at Nov 18, 2012 around 19:43

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

UNDEAD

GO BIG DEAD RED

seaniqua, seaniqua, Nintendoland and NSMBU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

I AM SO FUCKING SMART.NOW I AM THE BIGGER FAGGOT.ZELDA HAHAHAHAHA

Glumwheels, Allanon, NSMBU and AC3 for now

Shadowfyst
Jun 8, 2003

Shadowfyst
Will be playing black ops, Nintendo Land, and NSMBU.

Skunk Ape
Mar 16, 2009

God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title

Skunk Ape Dingus Nintendo Land and Nano Assault Neo for now.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

g0lbez golbex Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Tekken Tag 2

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

Stealthed Zombie
PlainZombie
Nintendo Land, NSMBU, ZombiU, and Sonic Racing is arriving Tuesday.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Ohtsam
Ohtsam
Nintendo Land, NSMBU, ZombiU, Sonic Racing

-CHA
Jun 20, 2004

OBJECTION! OUENDAN!

-CHA
CHA_BigBear
Nintendoland, AC3, Sonic All-Stars racing

Asadasa
Feb 4, 2004

Brain Burnt

Asadasa
Asadasa
Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Zombi U, Ninja Gaiden 3, Sonic All-Stars Racing, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Scribblenauts Unlimited.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Now....face the fury of the Phoenix Force!

Waffleopolis
Waffleopolis
Nintendoland, NSMBU

grimace
Jun 20, 2001

Jon Bence don't take
no phone surveys
because he's dead
RIP 19__ - 2009, 580 lbs

grimace flyinpckls Nintendo Land, Scribblenauts. NSMBU, ZombiU later this week or next.

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002

Utnayan
Utnayan

Nsmbu, zombie u, Nintendo land

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

ayb Mikemayer Scribblenauts, Mario, Call of Duty

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

hail

Teddybrosevelt

Nintendoland, nsmbu, blops2

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

Nice to meet ya, hee ho!

Mercury Crusader
MercuryCrusader
Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, maybe ZombiU

zenintrude
Apr 7, 2008

zenintrude
zenintrude
NSMBU, Nintendo Land, ZombiU

Tesh
Jun 30, 2002

If humans were cookies, I'd be the cookie monster.

Tesh
weekoldcoke
NSMBU, Nintendoland

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

"Children love me, dammit!"

Commissar Ken
CommissarKen
all the games. Got Nintendoland and ZombiU today.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

I disagree!

Dumb question, why do we need to post our SA names? I mean it's... kinda right there.

Shrug.

Thisisacoolguy SiftRock

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

CAAAAN DO!

Canned Panda
PBandAwesome
Black Ops II and Nintendoland for now

dongsweep
Nov 27, 2004

~ P * R * I * D * E ~

dongsweep
togepi2010 (wife uses the Wii more than I do)

I have New Super Mario and Nintendo Land.

scottus
Jul 31, 2012

scottus
scottus
AC3, NinLand, and Sega and All Stars Racing

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

bored before I even began

shoplifter
shoplifter
NSMBU, ZombiU, Sonic Racing, Nano Assault

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Oh for god's sake...

DoctorWhat
Zagreus
NSMBU, NintendoLand, Darksiders 2

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

Roger Craig does not approve.

TheHoosier jcgelinas all first-party titles. I currently have Nintendoland and Mario U. Might get Madden as well.

RawkStah
Sep 22, 2005

RawkStah
RawkStah
NintendoLand
ZombiU
Probably NSMBU

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

katkillad2
Katkilad (drat nintendo sensors)
NSMBU, ZombiU, Nintendoland, Sonic Racing, Blops2

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Bombadilillo

beergod
Nov 1, 2004

In loving memory of Ben Roethlisberger's appendix, 1982-2006.

Beergod beergod nsmbu, zombiu, Nintendoland

Protokoll
Mar 28, 2003

Here we go Lina.
Here we go Lina.
COME ON, LINA!

Protokoll
Protokoll
AC III, Batman, NintendoLand, NSMBU, ZombiU.

Sire Oblivion
Apr 22, 2008

Down the Rabbit Hole.

Oblivion

ShapesYay
Oct 18, 2004
I AM IN THE SKOOL BAND LOL

shapesyay
shapesyay
NSMBU, Nintendoland, can't wait to get me some Pikmin 3 in Q1 asap!!

da anime bulldog
Sep 14, 2004

My idea of helping people.

da anime bulldog Riesstiu NSMBU, Nintendoland, Sonic racing

Super Ness
Jan 14, 2011

~It's in...your..heart..~

Super Ness
Chommo
Sonic All Star Racing Transformed, Nintendoland

Jarblegonk
Jul 25, 2007

Jarblegonk
TheBestKyle
Assassin's Creed 3, Super Mario Bros. and Nintendoland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 3, 2006

xwonderboyx xwonderboyx NSMBU, Nintendoland, ZombiU and maybe some more when I get paid friday.

«11 »