Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
Tip
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Hipster_Doofus posted:

What is this device?

I'm not totally sure because I just pulled it off wtface.com, but it looks like an AED to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

Waffle iron?

Huntersoninski
Feb 15, 2008

It is only goodness which gives extras.

Hipster_Doofus posted:

What is this device?

I guess sandwich press.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010

Hipster_Doofus posted:

Perfect. It looks like he's wearing some dumb hipster scarf. (Maybe that was the intent?)

What is this device?

looks like an electric sandwich press to me.

e: I should really check to see if there an new page before I post.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Tip posted:

I'm not totally sure because I just pulled it off wtface.com, but it looks like an AED to me.

taupoke
Apr 26, 2008

by T. Finninho

Dr. Stab posted:

looks like an electric sandwich press to me.

e: I should really check to see if there an new page before I post.

The trick is reading the "defibtech" written on it. So I'm guessing it's a defibrillator for when grandpa has chest pains.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

Because if I tell you, you'll tell your friends, your friends are callin' me on the horn all the time, I gotta show up at shopping centers for openings and sign autographs and shit like that and it makes my life a *hell*. Okay? A living hell.

taupoke posted:

The trick is reading the "defibtech" written on it. So I'm guessing it's a defibrillator for when grandpa has chest pains.

That is correct.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Oh well looky what what we got ourselves over here.

taupoke posted:

They're talking about this:

Not the defib at the top of the page. That thing is a sandwich press.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

Because if I tell you, you'll tell your friends, your friends are callin' me on the horn all the time, I gotta show up at shopping centers for openings and sign autographs and shit like that and it makes my life a *hell*. Okay? A living hell.

Detective Thompson posted:

Not the defib at the top of the page. That thing is a sandwich press.

If you can't figure out how to use a sandwich press to defribillate someone then you need to hand in your Macgyver fanclub badge.

Jacks_Colon
Mar 30, 2009

Angela Christine
Oct 4, 2008

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If you can't figure out how to use a sandwich press to defribillate someone then you need to hand in your Macgyver fanclub badge.

Ouch. That would not be a good time.

Tip
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Ow jezus gently caress.

Drew Barrymore?

djwetmouse
Nov 7, 2011

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

The Master's Art is indeed not made for plebeians.

Fight for your rights, Deny. Fight for your rights!

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

This was fun, can I still play?

Alan Smithee
Jan 3, 2005
"Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler.

By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew."

by GRRM;
the American Tolkien.

Keetron posted:

This was fun, can I still play?

"Girl you know it's girl you know it's girl you know it's..."

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Went with a classic source: